• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diane♥Disney;46573004 said:
Not too good. They have already cancelled school for tomorrow.:sad2: I just hope we don't lose power.:worried:

Is it in Africa?

Thoughts are with you. :hug: Having that power out would be a nightmare; especially with the kids home from school! :scared: We have 2 generators but I shudder to think how we'd do with power out for a week! :rotfl: I was going nuts without phone service for 10 hours! :faint:

232323232fp5336_nu32_5_987_7_4_WSNRCG3238__36344nu0mrjWDW22008-1.jpg

Yes, crop is from Africa. :tink:

Thoughts are with you. :hug: Having that power out would be a nightmare; especially with the kids home from school! :scared: We have 2 generators but I shudder to think how we'd do with power out for a week! :rotfl: I was going nuts without phone service for 10 hours! :faint:

Is it one of the outside pillars on the Tusker House Restaurant?

Well, I will be at Disneyland tomorrow!! :yay: Jason will be there on Thursday which is better than nothing but, after the Halloween party!! :sad:

I should be able to check in enough to play a little so where is this?

IMG_7249-1.jpg

A few years back we had a major ice storm and lost power for a week. Most of the state was out of power. It was a few weeks before Christmas and it was so cold outside. That was the worst week. Kids were out of out of school for the week. DH brought a generator home from work and we camped out in the living room for the week with our space heater and our Christmas tree for light.

Well, I will be at Disneyland tomorrow!! :yay: Jason will be there on Thursday which is better than nothing but, after the Halloween party!! :sad:

IMG_7249-1.jpg

Have fun, we'll be thinking of you. It's too bad Jason will miss the party but at least he can spend some time with you.

Is your photo a ceiling? Park or resort? Is it in a restaurant?

Diane♥Disney;46573206 said:
Have fun, we'll be thinking of you. It's too bad Jason will miss the party but at least he can spend some time with you.

Is your photo a ceiling? Park or resort? Is it in a restaurant?

Yes, my crop is a ceiling from a restaurant. :thumbsup2

I hope this stupid hurricane doesn't knock your power out!!! Stupid hurricane is heading right for my daughter and cousin in Washington, DC. :mad: I hope it is GONE by Thursday! United gave me the option of booking Jason's ticket for Wed but, I was too afraid they would cancel those flights too. Hard to decide. They have already cancelled 2 out of 3 flights I've booked for him! :furious:

I hope this stupid hurricane doesn't knock your power out!!! Stupid hurricane is heading right for my daughter and cousin in Washington, DC. :mad: I hope it is GONE by Thursday! United gave me the option of booking Jason's ticket for Wed but, I was too afraid they would cancel those flights too. Hard to decide. They have already cancelled 2 out of 3 flights I've booked for him! :furious:

Hope your daughter and cousin are alright.

Is the restaurant from Epcot? Mexico?

The world is coming to the end.. hurricanes on the east earth quakes on the west lol

But I think that wold be frustrating to have your flights keep getting cancelled. Hopefully he can make it out soon. And enjoy some of the nice sunny 81 degree weather out in west ( thats what the forcast says about tomorrow in LA)

IMG_7249-1.jpg

La Hacienda de San Angel? The smaller dinning room I believe.

Diane♥Disney;46573184 said:
A few years back we had a major ice storm and lost power for a week. Most of the state was out of power. It was a few weeks before Christmas and it was so cold outside. That was the worst week. Kids were out of out of school for the week. DH brought a generator home from work and we camped out in the living room for the week with our space heater and our Christmas tree for light.

What a FUN adventure! :lmao: Sure hope you don't go throught that again! Thinking of you this evening; hoping all is okay. :tink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter