Where In The World #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it IS in a park, it's from HS.

IMG_6549-1.jpg

Attraction? :tink:

I'm looking at my pictures and there is some sort of bumblebee thing zipping around too. Is it that? The colors do not match. Did you alter the colors?

There are also the snails. Was a flash used up close?

I'm looking at my pictures and there is some sort of bumblebee thing zipping around too. Is it that? The colors do not match. Did you alter the colors?

There are also the snails. Was a flash used up close?

232323232fp53634_nu3239_3_5_83_232_3_592_585ot1lsi-1.jpg

Got 'ya thinking on this one...not a bumblebee or snail and the colors are not altered...yes, did use a flash; photo was taken from across the street, not "up close and personal". :tink:

Got 'ya thinking on this one...not a bumblebee or snail and the colors are not altered...yes, did use a flash; photo was taken from across the street, not "up close and personal". :tink:

Now I am going to have to get my laptop out :lmao:

Okay, now I'm just going to start going through the parade. Is it from the Tinkerbell float? Is it a flower?

Now I am going to have to get my laptop out :lmao:

Okay, now I'm just going to start going through the parade. Is it from the Tinkerbell float? Is it a flower?

Sorry to put you to extra trouble SunDial! :lmao: You need to start carrying a magnifying glass to use with your phone! :lmao: Not from Tinkerbell or a flower...but it is associated with a specific "section" if that helps any! :tink:

Sorry to put you to extra trouble SunDial! :lmao: You need to start carrying a magnifying glass to use with your phone! :lmao: Not from Tinkerbell or a flower...but it is associated with a specific "section" if that helps any! :tink:

Is it part of the Alice in Wonderland section?

Nope. This is not from TGMR or from ToT.

IMG_6549-1.jpg

But, it is from an attraction at HS.

Nope. You can check One Man's Dream off the list of attractions too.

I guess it's just you and me today. :) 'Til you go to your wedding......

Looks like it...at least for the next hour. Had a little rainstorm around noon and GUESS WHAT...DH has been called out to remove downed trees. :furious: We may be totally "living off the land" without unemployment benefits available after the first of the year, but we won't have to deal with disrupted plans! :furious: If he doesn't get back in time, he can at least come to the reception with DGD and her Dad when they return from the soccer tournament!

Since I'm not a big fan of "just guessing", I'm going to try and figure out what your picture is! :rotfl: To ME, it looks like a little boy with a straw hat on a pedestal...how far "off base" am I? I'm going throw in Beauty and the Beast as a guess if for nothing else, to eliminate it! :rotfl2: (I got your "snail mail" package TODAY! :lmao: Maybe SunDial facilitated the speedy delivery! CUTE...she'll love it! :thumbsup2) :tink:

...keep going through the parade...you haven't found the theme yet! :goodvibes :tink:

I guess I will have to get another up close and personal pic for you tonight :lmao: getting on the water taxi to head to DTD after a little bit of exploring here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter