Where In The World #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't wander the grounds in daylight yet. Went straight to HS. Got back and had dinner where all of those masks were at. Now I know what ya'll meant by creepy. They are everywhere. There might be a EYE coming just for Goopy. :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

lol they are not that creepy just dont think of them while you eat lol its like having people looking at your while you eat lol

Oh Lord NO...not one of those eyes because (Jeff I'm sorry :rotfl:) they ARE creepy! :tink:

is it from the ELP or Spectro? makes me think of Mickey's float from Spectro.

232323232fp53634_nu3239_3_5_83_232_3_592_585ot1lsi-1.jpg

It IS from Spectro...but not Mickey's float. :tink:

I thought you said it was from the Electrical Light Parade! Well no wonder I couldn't find it!!

Good morning all. Time to go explore. Same here on the Electrical Parade. I too was looking forward and backwards and couldn't find it. Can't do an up close pic on that one now.

I thought you said it was from the Electrical Light Parade! Well no wonder I couldn't find it!!

Good morning all. Time to go explore. Same here on the Electrical Parade. I too was looking forward and backwards and couldn't find it. Can't do an up close pic on that one now.

Denise...your morning PM made me grin! Stupid chickens! :lmao: I think I originally said "light parade" 'cause I actually couldn't remember which one. Then baseballmickey asked and I said, "Fudge...now I have to go figure out which one it is"! Thought I'd have to go digging through my "yearly DW stacks" to find a map but low and behold, I actually had a photo of the Spectro float! I thought one of you would ask about Ariel!

SunDial...enjoy the park, think about us as your "living our dreams"! :rotfl::tink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter