• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diane♥Disney;46308752 said:
Nope. It's outside somewhere around the castle and it the top of something.

Is there some sort of cage or box that the performers stand in/on? I'm at a loss..

I know!! :yay: It's that lady, is she Madame Leota? That sits out front of the HM during the MNSSHP and talks to the guests in the queue.

:yay: YES! You are correct! I love, love, LOVE her! This Madame Leota just happens to be Victoria from Main St. Don't know if she always does this character also but that day I had visited with her on Main St. and (as she winked at me) she told me to come visit her that evening at the HM! She would have to be my favorite Main St. Character! :thumbsup2

WDWtrip09851.jpg
:tink:

Wow, I guess I have a good one this time! :goodvibes It IS from an attraction :thumbsup2 in HS but, not Star Tours or Beauty and the Beast.

IMG_3498-Version2.jpg

Hmmm...I don't recall you ever saying anything about going to American Idol (looks like it might belong there) so I'll just take a guess with The Magic of Disney Animation. :tink:

Diane♥Disney;46309219 said:
I guess we just have to start listing, I'll start with Fantasmic?

No, not Fantasmic or the GMR or Toy Story or Star Tours. I think that's all that's been covered. It IS an attraction but, not a ride and I will give you another clue, it's inside......

Diane♥Disney;46309219 said:
Nope not a cage or box. I'ts not on the stage it is near the stairs and is on the top of something.

Okay...we've guessed the top of the banner holders, archways (on the stage), light/lantern fixtures; there is nothing on top of the columns in the front or the trash cans and they just rope off the walkway to the castle before the show. Is there a podium or something that sits in the front between the walkways (don't recall ever seeing one); an iron fence of some kind or is it something totally seperate from the castle area/walkways? Is it ON the castle? :tink:

Okay...we've guessed the top of the banner holders, archways (on the stage), light/lantern fixtures; there is nothing on top of the columns in the front or the trash cans and they just rope off the walkway to the castle before the show. Is there a podium or something that sits in the front between the walkways (don't recall ever seeing one); an iron fence of some kind or is it something totally seperate from the castle area/walkways? Is it ON the castle? :tink:

This sits on top of something that has something to do with the Castle show, it is in front of the stairs to the side.

Diane♥Disney;46309715 said:
This sits on top of something that has something to do with the Castle show, it is in front of the stairs to the side.

:confused3 The "announcement" of the castle show...with the times? :tink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter