Where In The World #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it the carriage?

It's not part of the carriage.

:confused3 ... not really ... :confused3; looks like it may be the top of a throne (but don't remember one being in the show) or the top of one of the lanterns? :tink:

Not the top of a throne or lantern but it is the top of something.

Here's my next one. Where is this?

IMG_3498-Version2.jpg

The queue to RnR? Lights in a restaurant?

WDWtrip09851-1.jpg

From a park; not a treasure and not underwater. :tink:

I like Denise's guess of part of the parade. Is it a character or CM?

Diane♥Disney;46304857 said:
It's not part of the carriage.
Not the top of a throne or lantern but it is the top of something.

:confused3 It's the red coloring that's confusing me...I think it was red, I need to go back and find the picture again..........

:confused3...the top of the "bird cage" looking thing that Cinderella stands in? :tink:

:confused3 It's the red coloring that's confusing me...I think it was red, I need to go back and find the picture again..........

:confused3...the top of the "bird cage" looking thing that Cinderella stands in? :tink:

IMG_0874abc-1.jpg

Nope. I'll give you a hint, it has something to do with the show but it's not actually part of the show.;)

Diane♥Disney;46305124 said:
IMG_0874abc-1.jpg

Nope. I'll give you a hint, it has something to do with the show but it's not actually part of the show.;)

Is it on or part of the door(or whatever) that blocks the walkway through the castle that's closed right before the show? Or the top of a banner holder? :tink:

Diane♥Disney;46305326 said:
Is it from an attraction or a gift shop? Star Tours?

Beauty and the Beast? :tink:

Good Morning all. Stopping in for a minute. Dad doing better.

Is this from Epcot and the rainbow tunnel that was on the second floor of Imagination when it was open?

Wow, I guess I have a good one this time! :goodvibes It IS from an attraction :thumbsup2 in HS but, not Star Tours or Beauty and the Beast.

IMG_3498-Version2.jpg

Hi Ed :wave: So glad to hear your Dad is doing better!! :yay: I am still so impressed with the coverage you and your siblings provide to your parents. They are lucky to have kids like you! My picture is from HS but, I loved that rainbow tunnel. I don't know why they took it out!!!! :mad:

Is it on or part of the door(or whatever) that blocks the walkway through the castle that's closed right before the show? Or the top of a banner holder? :tink:

It's not on a door. It's not the top of a banner but you are on the right track.:thumbsup2 Very close.

Wow, I guess I have a good one this time! :goodvibes It IS from an attraction :thumbsup2 in HS but, not Star Tours or Beauty and the Beast.

IMG_3498-Version2.jpg

Did anyone guess the Great Movie Ride?

i am just stopping by and saying hi too i have been busy this weekend and again its nice and sunny here so not spending too much time in side lol

but i see i have alot of catch up to do

Diane♥Disney;46305124 said:
IMG_0874abc-1.jpg

is it something to do with Cinderella's royal table?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter