Where in the World #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm jealous ::yes:: I wish I could afford to do Disney more than once a year.

Just a tank of gas since i only live just over 2 hours away.

But, I hope we don't have to wait for you to come back to solve this picture!! :rotfl2:

But it would be different to answer the pic with a pic ::yes::::yes::

I shoot some drag racing events and have almost 14,000 pics still in the laptop. Time to fill up the rest of the laptop with Disney stuff :thumbsup2

Diane♥Disney;44738317 said:
Yes it's the donkey cart:woohoo:

3495675878_69f027e9e0_z.jpg

where is that.. i have never seen that before

Diane♥Disney;44741467 said:
OK it's not in America and I can't think of any other attractions, so let's try to figure out what country it's in. France or Italy?

Okay, I have a correction. It is NOT listed on the map as an attraction. I'm sorry. I guess it's an exhibit.

Not in Mexico, America, France or Italy.

Okay, I have a correction. It is NOT listed on the map as an attraction. I'm sorry. I guess it's an exhibit.

Not in Mexico, America, France or Italy.

:wave2: Back from an overnight stay in San Antonio...fun day but SeaWorld "ain't WDW"! :rotfl2: Denise...is that one of the guys from the church in Norway? :tink:

Start working on this one:

IMG_3054-1.jpg
:tink:

:dancer: Doing the Happy Dance...my Godson just got ENGAGED! We couldn't figure out WHY he kept insisting his parents come to Colorado THIS WEEKEND for a visit! :rotfl2: NOW we know! :dancer:

No, Diane, not Planet Hollywood. I'm literally "walking out the door" for a 3 hour trip/overnight stay for 5 year old DGD's cheer competition. So, my photo will "be on hold" until Sunday evening. Hope I have lots of guesses waiting for me when I get back. :car: :tink:

Thanks for congrats for Godson...DH already told him he can't schedule the wedding during football season! :lmao:

No guesses??? Need a hint? :tink:

:wave2: Back from an overnight stay in San Antonio...fun day but SeaWorld "ain't WDW"! :rotfl2: Denise...is that one of the guys from the church in Norway? :tink:

Hi :wave: So glad you made it back safely! You have not missed much! We have spent all weekend on the donkey cart and this guy. :rotfl2:

IMG_7184.jpg

You win :cool1: I think he's Eric the Red.

that could be anywhere. i could spend this coming friday, sayturday and sunday at the world and don't think i would find this

Haven't had much time to think of this one but :idea: ... Pirates of the Caribbean popped in my head. :tink:

No, not Pirates of the Caribbean.

I'm sorry I don't have any guesses on yours. I don't know much about DTD. I guess I should get a map so I could at least make guesses. :sad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter