• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Where in the World #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Start working on this one:

IMG_3054-1.jpg
:tink:

Diane♥Disney;44729358 said:
Maybe they don't have them anymore. They had them a few years back in different locations. Is your photo around Planet Hollywood? At the entrance?

:dancer: Doing the Happy Dance...my Godson just got ENGAGED! We couldn't figure out WHY he kept insisting his parents come to Colorado THIS WEEKEND for a visit! :rotfl2: NOW we know! :dancer:

No, Diane, not Planet Hollywood. I'm literally "walking out the door" for a 3 hour trip/overnight stay for 5 year old DGD's cheer competition. So, my photo will "be on hold" until Sunday evening. Hope I have lots of guesses waiting for me when I get back. :car: :tink:

Diane♥Disney;44729146 said:
SORRY I guess this would be a yes:flower3:. I was trying to find out exactly where it was and found out it did sell something.:blush: You learn something new every day. Maybe it will be a little easier now.

So, it's part of a kiosk in Italy? Are we supposed to guess what it sells or where it is? Drinks? In the courtyard?

My guy is from Epcot:

IMG_7184-1.jpg

NO! It is NOT Walt Disney!! :scared1: :rotfl2:

I didn't think so, but when you asked who it was I figured it was someone we would know and he was the only one I could think of.:rotfl: Is he from FW or WS? Spaceship Earth?

So, it's part of a kiosk in Italy? Are we supposed to guess what it sells or where it is? Drinks? In the courtyard?

Looking for WHAT it is. I'm pretty sure you've seen it before.

Diane♥Disney;44731360 said:
I didn't think so, but when you asked who it was I figured it was someone we would know and he was the only one I could think of.:rotfl: Is he from FW or WS? Spaceship Earth?

is it part of the american pavillion?

Well, he does have a name but, it's not Walt :lmao: He is also not from the Spaceship Earth.

He IS in WS but, not the American Pavilion.

Diane♥Disney;44731360 said:
Looking for WHAT it is. I'm pretty sure you've seen it before.

Is it a table? Is it a fire hydrant? Is it a flower box? Is it a step to something? Is it a toy?

Is it a table? Is it a fire hydrant? Is it a flower box? Is it a step to something? Is it a toy?

None of the above but flowers are near it. Kids might think it's a big toy:rolleyes1 Think....the blue box is on top of it.

Did they change photobucket again? I was going to give a bigger crop but when I went to edit, it said welcome to the new photo editor and wouldn't let me edit anything.:confused3

Diane♥Disney;44733070 said:
None of the above but flowers are near it. Kids might think it's a big toy:rolleyes1 Think....the blue box is on top of it.

Did they change photobucket again? I was going to give a bigger crop but when I went to edit, it said welcome to the new photo editor and wouldn't let me edit anything.:confused3

I hope Photobucket is not messing up things again!

Is it a Jack-in-the-box?

Diane♥Disney;44733852 said:
Not the Jack in the box.

Is your photo part of an attraction? Gift shop? Restaurant?

Looks like it's just you and me. And I am stuck on your picture. I have been through all of my pictures and do not have any blue boxes in Italy. Or, anything in that color. Is it in the Kidcot area? I need some help on this one. :headache:

My photo is part of an attraction in WS.

Diane♥Disney;44736955 said:
Here's a biger crop.

3495675878_69f027e9e0_z-2.jpg

Oh :idea: I don't know why I don't have a picture of it but, isn't there a donkey cart on your way out of Italy? Thank you for the larger crop!

Oh :idea: I don't know why I don't have a picture of it but, isn't there a donkey cart on your way out of Italy? Thank you for the larger crop!

Yes it's the donkey cart:woohoo:

3495675878_69f027e9e0_z.jpg

Don't forget my guy:

IMG_7184-1.jpg

He's from an attraction in WS. That shouldn't be that hard to narrow down.

He doesn't look like he belongs in any of the WS attractions. Boat ride in Mexico, Maelstrom, one of the films?

Give me a week and i will find it. I am going to be in EPCOT this Friday. I was was in Disney 2 months ago and took a lot of pics but not in EPCOT. i will come back with thousands of pics since this will be the first time to the Flower and Garden Festival and i will take pics just for the where is it...:):)

Diane♥Disney;44738317 said:
He doesn't look like he belongs in any of the WS attractions. Boat ride in Mexico, Maelstrom, one of the films?

No, no, no. Sorry. Keep guessing.

Give me a week and i will find it. I am going to be in EPCOT this Friday. I was was in Disney 2 months ago and took a lot of pics but not in EPCOT. i will come back with thousands of pics since this will be the first time to the Flower and Garden Festival and i will take pics just for the where is it...:):)

Well I'm jealous ::yes:: I wish I could afford to do Disney more than once a year.

But, I hope we don't have to wait for you to come back to solve this picture!! :rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter