• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

start with park?

Is that a hand/fist? Maybe Buzz Lightyear?

711f1c21-5c9c-4366-ad7b-6034f419319b_zpshsdnwcms.jpg

This is from a park but it's not a hand/fist and not from Buzz Lightyear. :tink:

Attraction, shop or food service?

is it from MK?

Coach let Redstorm play until they were up 2-0 and pulled her :rolleyes:...she wasn't happy and "sweet talked" :rotfl: her way back in in the 2nd half. She DID score a goal :cheer2: so they're up 5-0 now...HOPEFULLY she won't mind now when she's told to sit out the rest of the game. :rolleyes1

This is from an attraction but it's not in the MK. :tink:

Coach let Redstorm play until they were up 2-0 and pulled her :rolleyes:...she wasn't happy and "sweet talked" :rotfl: her way back in in the 2nd half. She DID score a goal :cheer2: so they're up 5-0 now...HOPEFULLY she won't mind now when she's told to sit out the rest of the game. :rolleyes1

This is from an attraction but it's not in the MK. :tink:

Epcot? Test Track?

Is it from FW? The Seas?

Looking like an interesting weekend in weather ahead. Last weekend when Ed crossed the border from Louisiana into Texas, he was a little surprised to see it was 874 miles to cross Texas on I-10. Good example of our state's size this weekend...freezing rain/ice for the Panhandle of Texas on Sunday...for us here in South Central Texas...a temperature of 80+ degrees :beach: with rain. :rolleyes: Soccer team won 3-0 but Redstorm was out entire game...foot not well during warmups. :headache:

This is from FW but it's from The Seas. :tink:

Last edited:
Looking like an interesting weekend in weather ahead. Last weekend when Ed crossed the border from Louisiana into Texas, he was a little surprised to see it was 874 miles to cross Texas on I-10. Good example of our state's size this weekend...freezing rain/ice for the Panhandle of Texas on Sunday...for us here in South Central Texas...a temperature of 80+ degrees :beach: with rain. :rolleyes: Soccer team won 3-0 but Redstorm was out entire game...foot not well during warmups. :headache:

This is from FW but it's from The Seas. :tink:

Ellens Energy Adventure?

Looks like you are going to have a nice weekend. It's supposed to get really cold again for us this weekend. It was rainy and 50 Wednesday so most of the snow melted, we can see some grass.:cool1:

the soccer team is off to a good start. Allie should probably sit out and give her foot time to heal. I know that will kill her to do it but it's the only way it will get better.

Ellens Energy Adventure?

Looks like you are going to have a nice weekend. It's supposed to get really cold again for us this weekend. It was rainy and 50 Wednesday so most of the snow melted, we can see some grass.:cool1:

the soccer team is off to a good start. Allie should probably sit out and give her foot time to heal. I know that will kill her to do it but it's the only way it will get better.

Yep...HUGE arguments between DD and SIL about that :lmao:... Redstorm and I sit at the kitchen table and listen to them :blush: and she's just laughing SO hard. :rolleyes: DD wants her out until District games; SIL says "play through the pain"! :faint: At least we know if she's playing it's feeling okay because she WILL tell her Coach (like she did this morning) if she can't do it. Sounds like perfect weather for you right now! :thumbsup2 It's SO humid here and those pesky little rain showers are suppose to turn into major thunderstorms! :scared: Game time in Dallas Sunday for the Cowboys/Packers shows "heavy, severe thunderstorm"...almost the same for us...just hope we don't loose POWER :scared1: during the game!:scared1:

:dance3: Yes Ma'am...this is from Ellen's Energy Adventure! :dance3: What is it? :goodvibes :tink:

I just know that as I grow older, things that I hurt a long time ago, come back to haunt me.

Well, in the Energy "Adventure" there is a pre-show movie, the dino ride and then the movie at the end, right? Which one of those parts is it from?

The "old hurts" are especially bad for me on hot, humid days like today! ::yes::

This is from the pre-show...before the dinosaurs. It's a picture from a video...:goodvibes. :tink:

I don't remember that pre show last time we were there we walked right on the ride lol

Well you missed it then! :rotfl2: Pretty interesting...or...as Ed says...a "good place to take a nap"! :rotfl: We're off to watch soccer...back later. :car: See if you can figure it out...:tink:

Well you missed it then! :rotfl2: Pretty interesting...or...as Ed says...a "good place to take a nap"! :rotfl: We're off to watch soccer...back later. :car: See if you can figure it out...:tink:

oh I have seen it many times before but it was a long time ago
all I remember is bill nye and jeopardy haha

Yes, they are pretty bold calling that energy pavilion an "Adventure" :sad2:

In the intro movie they are playing Jeopardy. Does it have something to do with that? It looks like honey.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter