Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

A new one for today:

c18e784c-44ac-4956-b630-7b9d6d2bac78_zpsxfgrviwj.jpg
:tink:

MK or Epcot?

During the BORING (thanks to the Texans :rolleyes:) football game last night, I went out and finished getting in all my yard decorations except the tree lights. :yay: Good thing too or they'd have had to stay out another week. :faint: It started raining about 5 this morning and, so far, hasn't stopped. :umbrella: Forecast for the week is 80% day; 50% night ALL week. :umbrella: Looks like Redstorm picked a good time to be on the injured list...will be really surprised if we have ANY soccer games this week! :goodvibes Maybe I can get my Christmas tree put away. :rolleyes: :tink:

Goopy is right. I usually close the eyes for a little bit of a nap.

...and then you miss the helicopter ride! Be glad you're not traveling I-10 this week! Messy, messy weather! You wouldn't have made the trip in 19 hours this week...but the toilet seat would be warm! :rotfl: :tink:

I was nervous there for a minute when the Pats turned over the ball twice and let them within 1 point.:sad2:

I know! I kept thinking..."damn...Houston might actually have a chance"! :rotfl2: I love my Cowboys but would really like to see Houston succeed too...Bryan is a huge Texan fan and I always feel so bad for him. STILL do not understand why they gave Osweiler a 70+ million dollar contract! :confused3 The man is NOT good. Period! :tink:

.hopefully get most of the rest of my outdoor Christmas decorations put away!:dance3: :tink:

Now j thought you were going to leave all of the decorations up until next year so I can see them on the way back home from Ironman Austin. :rotfl:

So now are you going to have everything back up before Halloween? ::yes::

Now j thought you were going to leave all of the decorations up until next year so I can see them on the way back home from Ironman Austin. :rotfl:

So now are you going to have everything back up before Halloween? ::yes::

:thumbsup2 I'll probably be working on them by then! :rotfl: Especially if we manage to get another December visit to DW on the schedule! :yay: Better yet...you can just plan on staying a few days and help me! :dance3: :tink:

Cowboys are not looking so good.:headache:

Having a HUGE problem with the refs. Heard some pregame stats on the radio that makes us all think they're more than a little inclined to make calls that favor the Packers. Radio announcers said we'll be "in for a long day" and that "prediction" is coming true! :headache: Those non-calls on Witten in the endzone brought SIL out of his "man cave" more than a little angry! :rolleyes: (Witten is his favorite player. :thumbsup2) Liked what I saw from defense on the last 2 series; hoping they continue the adjustments at half-time and we can FINISH THE FIGHT! Gonna be a L-O-N-G 2ND HALF! :hyper: :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter