• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Attraction in the MK, right? Main St.? Is it supposed to be ice or glass?

That's what I thought at first but then it sort of looked like it could be Tigger. This is from an attraction right? Adventureland?

cbc2229e-9acc-4237-97b0-89af996bb482_zpsqdntaywa.jpg

Attraction is correct and this is "glass/plastic"; photo not taken in Adventureland. :tink:

cbc2229e-9acc-4237-97b0-89af996bb482_zpsqdntaywa.jpg

This is not from the Christmas or Halloween Parade and, what's a little "strange" :confused3 is, there are no Lion King characters other than this cute little guy on the float. :goodvibes It's a very unique, and beautiful entry in this parade. :tink:

I want to say it's something to do with frozen and it's an ice sculpture

One of the daytime parades?

I want to say it's something to do with frozen and it's an ice sculpture

:thumbsup2 That's close enough ::yes::! After I asked WHO was on the float I thought...that's really hard to identify unless you've seen the parade because the characters are Peter Pan, Wendy, Alice and the Mad Hatter :confused3. No clue where that combination comes from :rotfl: so I decided I'd declare it solved when someone describes the float and Jeff has...an "ice sculpture" type but nothing to do with FROZEN. Diane is correct on the afternoon parade...A Dream Come True that the Festival of Fantasy replaced.
WaltDisneyWorld2012580.jpg

WaltDisneyWorld2012584.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter