Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Finally get a new one for today :yay::

8ae674ed-ba14-4477-bcbe-dfac4d526db3_zps6soetmkt.jpg
:tink:

Somewhere in Toy Story or the cart in AK that everyone makes crops from?

Pretty excited for them...school record! :cheer2: Got a text this morning from Redstorm; volleyball is NOT done for her. :goodvibes She's been moved up to Varsity for the playoffs! :cheer2: On one hand, she's excited; on the other...she's so ready to start training for soccer! :rotfl: So we'll have a few more games, all road trips :faint:, and see how far they can go. We're thinking one, maybe 2 rounds but NOT making reservations for the State Playoff games. :rotfl2: :tink:

We've had the heat on for awhile especially at night. Time to put the flannel sheets on. I have to get out my winter clothes and put away the summer ones. My feet were a little cold in flip flops this morning.o_O Been having trouble with my foot/ankle, fell over the summer it hurts to wear shoes or sneakers so I've been wearing flip flops. Went to the Dr and had x rays and nothing was broken but it still hasn't gotten better. Have to get back to the Dr.:headache:

So sorry to hear about your foot! You didn't tell us you fell over the summer :eek: :goodvibes: I hope you weren't doing anything crazy, like riding a bike. :rolleyes:

btw, how are you doing Ed? Sounds like you are feeling better? When is your next marathon?

Poly bungalows:cloud9:

I don't know if anyone else follows Alison of Frandaj but she recently did a trip report where they stayed in a bungalow. :faint: It was to die for. Had a jacuzzi on the deck over the lake. It looked huge.

:thumbsup2 Sounds like a plan! Everyone start saving money! :rolleyes: :tink:

Diane, when are you planning to go to DW?? We should definitely meet! You need to give Jeff and me time to plan. I am going next March and for the first time I will be flying from here to Orlando. I've never done that before. I've always gone from VA or NC. I dread the 2 travel days to get there and get home. :sad2:

So sorry to hear about your foot! You didn't tell us you fell over the summer :eek: :goodvibes: I hope you weren't doing anything crazy, like riding a bike. :rolleyes:

btw, how are you doing Ed? Sounds like you are feeling better? When is your next marathon?

I don't know if anyone else follows Alison of Frandaj but she recently did a trip report where they stayed in a bungalow. :faint: It was to die for. Had a jacuzzi on the deck over the lake. It looked huge.

Diane, when are you planning to go to DW?? We should definitely meet! You need to give Jeff and me time to plan. I am going next March and for the first time I will be flying from here to Orlando. I've never done that before. I've always gone from VA or NC. I dread the 2 travel days to get there and get home. :sad2:

I was just walking when I fell.:sad2: Banged up my knee pretty bad and hurt my foot/ankle. Knee still hurts a bit but doesn't bother me as much as my foot/ankle.

I am hoping to be able to go next summer, depends on what kind of deals are out there. May have to wait for summer of 2018. DD also wants to go to Clearwater and see Winter (from Dolphin Tale)at the aquarium. So may plan a few days at Clearwater Beach. I wouldn't mind a few days at the beach. I need to start pricing.

I was just walking when I fell.:sad2: Banged up my knee pretty bad and hurt my foot/ankle. Knee still hurts a bit but doesn't bother me as much as my foot/ankle.

I am hoping to be able to go next summer, depends on what kind of deals are out there. May have to wait for summer of 2018. DD also wants to go to Clearwater and see Winter (from Dolphin Tale)at the aquarium. So may plan a few days at Clearwater Beach. I wouldn't mind a few days at the beach. I need to start pricing.

I'd be surprised if there were any deals in the summer :sad2: And the price just keeps going up every year. So it would be less expensive to go in 2017 than 2018. But I'm all ready going in March of 2017 so summer of 2018 would be better for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter