"Where in the World #2"

is it from of the scene from inside spaceship earth?

I will go ahead and give it to you. And, Goopy guessed the same thing. But, it's not exactly INSIDE the Spaceship Earth. It's on the OUTside.

SpaceshipEarththehistoryofcommunication-Version2.jpg

Yes...youngest DD and I are leaving Saturday; oldest DD has to work Saturday so they'll be leaving Sunday morning. Last minute trip~decided 3 weeks ago~so we're driving (UGH :eek:)but I wanted an extra day to spend at DTD and on Characters in Flight! We'll be at Animal Kingdom Kidani. Need the "down time"; the next couple of months will truly be the "months from hell". :scared1: DH will be fighting for his job with election being scheduled 5/29. Denise has calmed me down; I'll get my "Mickey fix" and I'm ready for the fight! :thumbsup2

My picture is not a dress; IS a curtain but not at HS. :tink:

I'm glad if I could calm you down some. I do feel bad for you and your DH but, like you say, get your DW fix and then get ready to fight!

Diane and I will be "green" with envy while you are gone. I hope to go to Disneyland this fall and DW next year.

Is your curtain in a park, resort or other? MK? Toontown?

Park, resort or other? Is it a vase?

Will I see what's in your picture somewhere at the Animal Kingdom Lodge? :tink:

No you won't find mine at AKL. You will love AKL it is amazing. It is so relaxing. Do you have a savannah view room? The CM's were the friendliest CM's I have ever encountered. If you are ever just relaxing at the resort during the daytime, they do have children's activities. Be sure to take your DGDs to Boma for cookie decorating:goodvibes

Mine would be considered other.

I will go ahead and give it to you. And, Goopy guessed the same thing. But, it's not exactly INSIDE the Spaceship Earth. It's on the OUTside.

I'm glad if I could calm you down some. I do feel bad for you and your DH but, like you say, get your DW fix and then get ready to fight!

Diane and I will be "green" with envy while you are gone. I hope to go to Disneyland this fall and DW next year.

Is your curtain in a park, resort or other? MK? Toontown?

On your picture...I laughed when I saw it...I'd been looking at mine last week trying to figure out how to use it here! :lmao: Good one! :thumbsup2 A "Mickey fix" always helps my frame of mind. I DO tend to "forget the world (local) situation" when I'm there and really looking forward to a few "mindless" days.:flower3: The hardest part of the trip (other than that awful, long drive!) will be being away from my friends on "Where in the World"!

You have found the "land" of my curtain...Toontown; now think about where it might be. :tink:

Diane♥Disney;44241737 said:
No you won't find mine at AKL. You will love AKL it is amazing. It is so relaxing. Do you have a savannah view room? The CM's were the friendliest CM's I have ever encountered. If you are ever just relaxing at the resort during the daytime, they do have children's activities. Be sure to take your DGDs to Boma for cookie decorating:goodvibes

Mine would be considered other.

The first time I visited AKL it immediately became my least favorite Disney resort. Was WAY to "dark" for me; I favor "bright and cheery". I told myself, "The only way I'd ever stay here would be if it were free". :rotfl: Well, it's going to happen (DD is DVC member) and I'm going with an open frame of mind. I didn't think I'd like BLT either (not a contemporary fan) but I absolutely loved that resort. :love: We'll have a savannah view room and try to find time to decorate cookies. Five days is a short trip by our standards but DGD and family will be back in July for soccer tournament at ESPN Sports Complex, so maybe they'll be willing to give up a little park time for resort activities.

Is you photo in DTD? Maybe in Arribus Bros. or Tren-D? :tink:

On your picture...I laughed when I saw it...I'd been looking at mine last week trying to figure out how to use it here! :lmao: Good one! :thumbsup2 A "Mickey fix" always helps my frame of mind. I DO tend to "forget the world (local) situation" when I'm there and really looking forward to a few "mindless" days.:flower3: The hardest part of the trip (other than that awful, long drive!) will be being away from my friends on "Where in the World"!

You have found the "land" of my curtain...Toontown; now think about where it might be. :tink:

Are the curtains on Minnie's back porch/sunroom/solarium?

ok i am back in the office this morning to do some "work"

so we have this one

dd16-1.jpg

and

WDWtrip09585-1.jpg

the vase if it is from a resort i donno because i have only stayed at a few on them on site..

and the curtain dress one.

donno where to start with that one aswell

Your Minnie's house is correct! :cool1: It's not the porch/sunroom/solarium...care to give it another guess as to where in Minnie's house or should I post the picture? :tink:

Are they/were they in her kitchen or craft room? I liked Micky and Minnie's houses. Sorry to see them go. They have a Toontown in Disneyland but, it's different.

Are they/were they in her kitchen or craft room? I liked Micky and Minnie's houses. Sorry to see them go. They have a Toontown in Disneyland but, it's different.

Minnie's kitchen is correct! :yay: I LOVED Mickey & Minnie's houses and miss them SO much :sad2:. Sure wish they'd find a spot for them again.

WDWtrip09585.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter