"Where in the World #2"

so that pic is from MK and a parade? right.

i am just stuck on the color of the arms.. they are blue i think.. and i cant think of a charater like that. unless they are in some sort of costume

Are we supposed to guess which parade? Celebrate Today?

Or which float/character? Mickey?

Disboards is P-A-I-N-F-U-L-L-Y S-L-O-W tonight; it's going to have to "pick up speed" quickly for me to spend any time here tonight. WAY to much on my "to do" list this evening! :eek: JEEPWRECK...never notice the the color of the arms until you pointed them out but the blue color DOES make sense. :confused3 DENISE...not necessarily the name of the parade; just the character associated with the float. :headache: It's not Mickey. Diane...it IS part of the Boo To You Parade :tink:

(It's taken me 15 minutes to make this post! :scared1:)

Disboards is P-A-I-N-F-U-L-L-Y S-L-O-W tonight; it's going to have to "pick up speed" quickly for me to spend any time here tonight. WAY to much on my "to do" list this evening! :eek: JEEPWRECK...never notice the the color of the arms until you pointed them out but the blue color DOES make sense. :confused3 DENISE...not necessarily the name of the parade; just the character associated with the float. :headache: It's not Mickey. Diane...it IS part of the Boo To You Parade :tink:

(It's taken me 15 minutes to make this post! :scared1:)

The boards are working okay for me.

Is the character alive or a statue on a float? Is it Goofy?

Gosh Denise...I'm clueless!:rotfl2: I see the Earth, buildings, maybe a statue? :headache: .... part of the Tomorrowland Transit Authority inside Spaceship Earth? :tink:

Not a statue. Not in Tomorrowland. Not the Transit Authority inside the Spaceship Earth. What is the Transit Authority? Is it that big room when you come off the ride?

Diane: Not Mission Space.

Clue: One of those answers was close :rolleyes1

SpaceshipEarththehistoryofcommunication-Version2-1-1.jpg

A bit off topic but, what program do you use to scramble our pictures like that?

and is it from a park?

Photobucket. Are you using Photobucket to post your pictures? When you are in the edit mode, use the effect tab.

Hope that helps. (Helps you give us more headaches! :lmao:)

Not a statue. Not in Tomorrowland. Not the Transit Authority inside the Spaceship Earth. What is the Transit Authority? Is it that big room when you come off the ride?

Diane: Not Mission Space.

Clue: One of those answers was close :rolleyes1

So is it in MK or Epcot? Is it part of an attraction?

Photobucket. Are you using Photobucket to post your pictures? When you are in the edit mode, use the effect tab.

Hope that helps. (Helps you give us more headaches! :lmao:)

ya i do use photobucket and i have never noticed a edit tab lol i will have to check it out thanks

Tomorrowland Transit Authority is the "official" name of the PEOPLEMOVER.

I'm agreeing with jeepwreak...I think it's Spaceship Earth. Since he guessed that I can see the astronaut! :tink:

The boards are working okay for me.

Is the character alive or a statue on a float? Is it Goofy?

Now since it's 1 AM the boards are working okay for me too! :lmao: I'm going to say we have a winner...or close to one :rotfl2: on my picture. It's not a live character or statue on a float but it's the "hands" cleaning up behind Goofy's float! :rotfl2:

232323232fp5332_nu3238_54_857_232954948466ot1lsi.jpg
:tink:

Let's try this one next:

WDWtrip09585-1.jpg
:tink:

I see you are going to the World in 3 days. You are soooooooooooooo lucky! Where are you staying? I wish I was going, I'm so overdue for a trip.

Not sure where to begin on this one. Park, resort or other? Is it a dress? or a dress in a painting?

ya i do use photobucket and i have never noticed a edit tab lol i will have to check it out thanks

As long as you asked, and if you didn't notice the edit options, I'm sure a lot of people are like you and don't notice either. Please let me mention that you can resize your pictures on Photobucket.

After you have cropped the little piece you want to post, please go to resize and make it bigger. Some of us are older and are staining through our bifocals to see some of these pictures. :sad2:

And - try using the auto fix. Why not!?

Diane♥Disney;44237276 said:
I see you are going to the World in 3 days. You are soooooooooooooo lucky! Where are you staying? I wish I was going, I'm so overdue for a trip.

Not sure where to begin on this one. Park, resort or other? Is it a dress? or a dress in a painting?

Is this a curtain or a table cloth? Prime Time Cafe?

If not, park, resort or other?

Yes...youngest DD and I are leaving Saturday; oldest DD has to work Saturday so they'll be leaving Sunday morning. Last minute trip~decided 3 weeks ago~so we're driving (UGH :eek:)but I wanted an extra day to spend at DTD and on Characters in Flight! We'll be at Animal Kingdom Kidani. Need the "down time"; the next couple of months will truly be the "months from hell". :scared1: DH will be fighting for his job with election being scheduled 5/29. Denise has calmed me down; I'll get my "Mickey fix" and I'm ready for the fight! :thumbsup2

My picture is not a dress; IS a curtain but not at HS. :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter