• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World 19.

Are those the same? The tops are different and there is no garden around the base of mine.

Sad that there have been so many police officers killed that I can't keep track of them! :sad2:

I think there was a total of 6 officers killed in the line of duty in a weeks time...

I'm sure they change this display up but, as far as I know, there's only 1 there...:tink:

Park? Is it a hat? Liberty Square?

f98f76be-a101-427e-a6a8-74759bbc0237_zpsjvyisql4.jpg

Yes, this is a hat that's in a park. It's not from Liberty Square. :tink:

f98f76be-a101-427e-a6a8-74759bbc0237_zpsjvyisql4.jpg

:woohoo: Good thinking...yes, it is from Carousel of Progress. Tell me which scene! :tink:

Football game was moved to Bellville tonight so we get 2 home games in a row...off to sit under the Friday Night Lights and enjoy the game....

One of the side scenes where they are getting ready for the 4th of July. She is either sewing or in a rocking chair?

One of the side scenes where they are getting ready for the 4th of July. She is either sewing or in a rocking chair?

Well...that didn't go as well as we'd hoped! :rotfl2: Disastrous game...I think the team was on the "3 day weekend" already! :lmao:

That's would be correct! :cool1:

IMG_9800_zps34a848bf.jpg
:tink:

First volleyball tournament of the season tomorrow...early departure and minimum of 3 matches so may be a long day. But this should keep everyone busy....

ff00412b-e4a2-4e06-b317-1f765b13a809_zpsrdaf2luv.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter