Where In The World 19.

430de04b-4852-4a10-ac95-b9552955fd5f_zpsnfzx7gpo.jpg

No Ma'am...not AK either...this is from Epcot. :goodvibes :tink:
Inside or outside?

Glad you enjoyed your football game. DD had her first cross country meet today. We went 2 1/2 hour drive one way. We only went because it was in the White Mountains at the base of Mt Washington. We were going to drive Mt Washington but we wouldn't have had enough time and I really didn't want to take the new vehicle up. We had planed to take her home with us after the race and hit the outlet shops too but she wanted to take the bus home with the team because they were stopping for ice cream. I'll post some pics later.

:yay: Can't wait to see the pictures! DD has been sending me "mountain pictures" from Colorado today...:rolleyes:. Can't believe a teenager gave up a trip to the outlet mall for ice cream! :lmao: Sounds like a beautiful day...hope the meet went well. Redstorm's cross-country team has their first meet scheduled for next Saturday...here... but she'll miss it (unless the 1st volleyball game isn't scheduled until around noon)...volleyball team has a tournament in Rosenberg (Houston area). o_O The "down side" of participating in multiple sports. :sad2: But...she's again been named the Libero (specialized defensive player) which means she can not have a substitute play for her unless she's injured. (Also told by high school head coach to be prepared to continue that position through her high school years. :yay:) Hate that she'll miss a meet that's literally 1 1/2 miles from our house :faint: but that's the way it goes. Football game was good...our #1 quarterback injured his hand in practice last week so #2 started. HE got knocked out of the game right before half-time so #3 had to come it...and he did better than #2! :cheer2: :rotfl2::tink:

FW? Attraction?

Glad you enjoyed your football game. DD had her first cross country meet today. We went 2 1/2 hour drive one way. We only went because it was in the White Mountains at the base of Mt Washington. We were going to drive Mt Washington but we wouldn't have had enough time and I really didn't want to take the new vehicle up. We had planed to take her home with us after the race and hit the outlet shops too but she wanted to take the bus home with the team because they were stopping for ice cream. I'll post some pics later.

Sounds like she is doing okay, even if her best friend went to another school :)

This one is Mt. Washington. At the top on a clear day you can see all the way to the ocean.

020_zpsbnfbpfmr.jpg

011_zpsyftaiyo4.jpg

023_zpsjstgdcks.jpg

Beautiful! So GREEN!!!!! I just can't get over how green it is! We are all yellow and brown and our fall colors are coming on. What little we get in the way of fall colors.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter