• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World 19.

Yep...that's how I started. Now...I did have to take some time off to get married and give birth to my kids :lmao:...before we were able to record the shows :lmao:...but never miss it. Still bummed about Luke retiring...:sad:. :tink:

I was sad to see Luke go. I did not like his latest storyline.:sad2:

ff8aae80-cd38-4f1b-8149-0a67a67eb4f1_zpsbw47ig1f.jpg

Yes...this is a Fantasyland ride. :tink:

7 Dwarfs?

Can't quote but this is not from an attraction, shop or food service. This is also not from the Grand Floridian or related to snacks.

My children are full of surprises this year. :crazy: Today after work youngest DD and Bryan took off on a "mini-vacation" for COLORADO! :rolleyes: :tink:

Not a banner and not part of the stage show.

Not part of the castle show. I think I finally found a good crop. :)

I KNOW you finally have a good crop! May have to wait until November to solve so I can look for the spot! :lmao: Is it the castle show times board? :tink:

I am glad you had a great time. I really wish i was able to get up that way and meet you.

I had the Indy Race on and was away from the TV when the incident happened. Did see the replay and you knew that it was instant. That nose piece flew well into the air. Lets just say that in working at a motor sports park there are things you wish you didn't have to see.

Prayers for all of Justin's family and friends. Prayers also to all of the safety personnel that responded to the site. Not something that one wants to talk about.

Hopefully our next trip, whenever it is, we can finally meet! I didn't know you worked in a motor sports park. Which one? I definitely think fans have a whole new appreciation for the safety crew this year.

I heard about the Indy car driver. Really sad. I used to watch NASCAR a lot until Dale was killed. He was my favorite driver and watching that was the worst. Haven't watched any racing since.

I remember that, even though I wasn't following racing then. But being in NC, the entire state went into mourning. I didn't fully understand why it was so huge until I got hooked on Indycar and we lost Dan Wheldon.

In other, less depressing news, the co-worker I don't get along with is moving offices. She's moving Monday, and we just found out yesterday. I had an inside source and kinda knew this was in the works, but it totally shocked everyone else. I'm torn...I'm happy to see what the new office dynamic will be like, but we're also now down an agent. I stayed 45 minutes late with my manager last night trying to re-write the schedule to make sure everything was covered, and there will be a lot of looooooong days for me, especially once we hit the holiday season and everyone starts taking vacations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter