Where In The World 19.

Quick service or snack?

The Commissary?

b2b5bcf7-a2c1-4964-ba78-910166428d50_zpsg5jzymxm.jpg

:thumbsup2 This is from ABC Commissary. :thumbsup2 What is it and what does it represent? :tink:

Was a little surprised today in the HEB produce section when I reached for the green onions and noticed this little guy sitting on the radish!

IMG_0196_zpsod4ivr4k.jpg
:tink:

This is from an attraction in HS but not the Great Movie Ride.

I hope Diane gets her internet back!!

Rock n Rollercoaster?? In the recording studio part of the queue?
Internet is back.:banana: Phones and cable too. The guy was here until after 8:00pm. He had to replace all the cables outside. Got a new cable box and wifi modem. Lost all my recordings on my DVR:headache: but at least it's working now. The people across the street lost their computer. Stove is acting funny and garage door will need to be replaced.

IMG_20150530_202003_zpsaltsxeo8.jpg

Finally on my laptop. Time to catch this one up

In a park, Not in a bathroom, Not in the POTC, Not an attraction or food service or shop, not in the arcade

Internet is back.:banana: Phones and cable too. The guy was here until after 8:00pm. He had to replace all the cables outside. Got a new cable box and wifi modem. Lost all my recordings on my DVR:headache: but at least it's working now. The people across the street lost their computer. Stove is acting funny and garage door will need to be replaced.

:yay::yay::yay: Good for the internet guy! :yay::yay::yay: Does your homeowners insurance cover your stove & and garage door? Hope so...and if it does I would certainly replace your stove even if it's only "acting funny"! Sucks that you lost all your recordings but considering what COULD have happened I guess we need to say you were fairly lucky! :tink:

IMG_20150530_202003_zpsaltsxeo8.jpg

Finally on my laptop. Time to catch this one up

In a park, Not in a bathroom, Not in the POTC, Not an attraction or food service or shop, not in the arcade

:woohoo: We've been wondering where you were! Is this from a sign or poster? Construction sign? It is in the MK, right? :tink:

Rock n Rollercoaster?? In the recording studio part of the queue?

There you are! :) And you win!

On a bill board? What show will be impossible for me. I never watch ABC :sad2: CSI?

Ohhh...you need to check out Dancing With the Stars! Paula Deen will be a guest dancer this coming season. :goodvibes I don't watch any of the CSI shows and about the only other ABC shows (other than this one) are the comedy's...on Wednesday nights. They had a great mini-series this summer about the Astronauts wives! Great summer series...DD and I both hated to see it end...had us checking our "history" again! We've forgotten so much about the beginning of the space program! o_O :tink:

I leave Friday morning!!!

polls_not_2Blistening_2004_49658_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

hope you have a great trip

Shop, attraction or food service?

Hope you have fun Annie but, then you are going to DW! :yay:

MK? Fantasyland?

Yacht Club was AMAZING. I would definitely consider staying there again. We did all four parks, and the only attractions that I'd wanted to do that we didn't get a chance were Soarin and Wishes. So needless to say, I'm very tired today. But still riding the Disney high, despite the sad news upon arrival home. Sunday we were watching the Indycar race in our room, and a driver was hit with debris and airlifted to a local hospital. We found out Monday night after Joe picked us up that he did not survive his injuries :sad1:

I was a bad WITW player and unfortunately did not get any photos pointing to any crops :oops: I did come home with several cute souvenirs, including a kitchen timer that's modeled after the old wait time signs, and matching Disney bride and groom shirts :goodvibes And of course the Magic Kingdom Starbucks mug . Mom bought the whole set, but Joe and I don't use mugs that much so I only bought MK since that's what we consider "our" park.

I am glad you had a great time. I really wish i was able to get up that way and meet you.

I had the Indy Race on and was away from the TV when the incident happened. Did see the replay and you knew that it was instant. That nose piece flew well into the air. Lets just say that in working at a motor sports park there are things you wish you didn't have to see.

Prayers for all of Justin's family and friends. Prayers also to all of the safety personnel that responded to the site. Not something that one wants to talk about.

Ohhh...you need to check out Dancing With the Stars! Paula Deen will be a guest dancer this coming season. :goodvibes I don't watch any of the CSI shows and about the only other ABC shows (other than this one) are the comedy's...on Wednesday nights. They had a great mini-series this summer about the Astronauts wives! Great summer series...DD and I both hated to see it end...had us checking our "history" again! We've forgotten so much about the beginning of the space program! o_O :tink:

I read about Paula Deen being on DWTS. There's a thread on the Community Board. I watched Astronaut Wives for a bit but couldn't really get into it. I like Mistresses it's on after. Is this a current ABC show?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter