• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World 19.

This is a little creature is from the MK and he is on a column in Fantasyland, but he's not on a wishing well or from Cinderella's Royal Table or on the castle or on the fountain by Castle Couture.

the new arch way?

Corby-nov-2.jpg

damn I just read the are taping the Christmas day parade from Nov10-13 and we are in the MK on the 11th :( so does this mean I will not be able to move

JEFF...just read on Facebook (and forgot to forward to you...sorry :o) they changed the schedule for the filming of the Christmas Parade to Nov. 10-13. Lucky YOU...you'll be there! Ya gonna get "prime seats" so we can watch for you on Christmas morning? :yay: I'm excited...that means the MK Christmas tree will be UP when WE visit! :yay: I was a little disappointed when I realized it wouldn't be up until after they filmed the parade...worked out well for us after all! :thumbsup2 :tink:

damn I just read the are taping the Christmas day parade from Nov10-13 and we are in the MK on the 11th :( so does this mean I will not be able to move

Just read you post...:rotfl:; YES...that's exactly what it means! :sad2: But on the bright side you can (#1) avoid the MK on filming day or (#2) be front and center for all of us to SEE YOU on TV! :thumbsup2 :tink:

Thanks Annie...we were expecting it :rolleyes1 but were not expecting the body shop to "total" the work truck. Of course they would :crazy:...we just finished paying it off! :rolleyes: The repairs will be paid for one way or the other...and not by us. Eyewitness (that DH found out about yesterday) will be glad to testify in court if necessary...she was just as upset as we were that this idiot was driving down a residential street the way he was! :furious:

60eded42-2715-4003-a622-1603932887c9_zpss6jdc7vb.jpg

This is from an other shop...so not Epcot's UK area. :tink:

Marketplace Co-op? I actually bought a wedding present for my friend there! She was our keeper, and one time when I was in Disney I sent a picture of a Dole Whip to my mom. What I didn't realize is that she was at a soccer game that was cold and rainy and everyone was miserable, so in response I got a text from Kelsey saying "I hate you." So when SHE was in Disney, she sent me a pic of dole whip as a "LALALALA" if you will :rotfl: So for the past 7 years we've sent each other pictures of Dole whips when we're down there. And in the kitchen section, they had ceramic Dole whips!!! Of course I had to get it for her.

Just read you post...:rotfl:; YES...that's exactly what it means! :sad2: But on the bright side you can (#1) avoid the MK on filming day or (#2) be front and center for all of us to SEE YOU on TV! :thumbsup2 :tink:

Be front and center.:thumbsup2 We want to see you on TV.:banana:

ya I don't know if I want to stand around to see the parade or ride all the rides while people are watching. been following the thread about the parade and people say its a perfect time to ride all the big rides when the taping is on

DTD? Once Upon a Toy?

Marketplace Co-op? I actually bought a wedding present for my friend there! She was our keeper, and one time when I was in Disney I sent a picture of a Dole Whip to my mom. What I didn't realize is that she was at a soccer game that was cold and rainy and everyone was miserable, so in response I got a text from Kelsey saying "I hate you." So when SHE was in Disney, she sent me a pic of dole whip as a "LALALALA" if you will :rotfl: So for the past 7 years we've sent each other pictures of Dole whips when we're down there. And in the kitchen section, they had ceramic Dole whips!!! Of course I had to get it for her.

60eded42-2715-4003-a622-1603932887c9_zpss6jdc7vb.jpg

I LOVE THE MARKETPLACE CO-OP...that Dole Whip wedding gift sounds perfect! I plan on purchasing a number of Christmas gifts there next month...will have to get them shipped home though...won't have enough luggage space to carry them myself. :rolleyes1 BUT...this is not from DTD...so not in Once Upon A Toy or Marketplace Co-op. :tink:

Sorry about your truck.:hug: Ins companies suck, hope they end up paying.

Tell me about it :rolleyes:...we pay "out of the wazoo" and then have to BEG them to pay a claim :furious:. Our agent told us there wouldn't be a problem with payment but we're trying to avoid filing on ours since we KNOW it will increase our rates next time payment is due. AND...WHY should WE be responsible...the damn truck wasn't even parked on the street and the fool was driving like a maniac! :crazy:

ya I don't know if I want to stand around to see the parade or ride all the rides while people are watching. been following the thread about the parade and people say its a perfect time to ride all the big rides when the taping is on

That would be a hard call for me too Jeff. I'd love to be part of the parade taping but wouldn't want to deal with the crowd. As for visiting the attractions...:confused3...you do have fastpasses for your favorites. The parade filming is likely a "once in a lifetime" opportunity for your family. :scratchin (...and little James would look SO CUTE on TV! :goodvibes):tink:

How about the castle looking entrance thing to the new Fantasyland?

the new arch way?

Corby-nov-2.jpg

I'd say Diane is the winner with bonus points for Jeff! pixiedust:

I was there once while they were taping the Christmas parade. It wasn't bad. They keep the walk ways open. They run the parade over and over and over. It was interesting. The only way to get on TV was to be there for hours and wear lots of the Christmas garb they will be selling. One we got past Main St., it wasn't bad at all.

Sorry about your truck Karolyn. Surely the insurance on the other truck will pay or are they saying, it the truck was "stolen" then they don't have to pay?

Last edited:
I was there once while they were taping the Christmas parade. It wasn't bad. You they keep the walk ways open. The run the parade over and over and over. It was interesting. The only way to get on TV was to be there for hours and wear lots of the Christmas garb they will be selling. One we got past Main St., it wasn't bad at all.

Sorry about your truck Karolyn. Surely the insurance on the other truck will pay or are they saying, it the truck was "stolen" then they don't have to pay?

Just saying it was used without permission. :crazy: Who knows what will happen...nothings ever easy! I'd love to see the process of the parade filming but would be a hard decision on giving up precious vacation time! Glad it will be done before we arrive and that pretty tree will be up! :yay: :tink:

You beat me to it Denise. If the company's driver did not have permission to drive the truck at that time, will the company file stolen vehicle change against the employee and have the driver arrested?

Time to hit the road :car:...1 1/2 hour trip to Jr. High District Cross Country. Certainly not expecting the 1st place results from last year; Redstorm's ankle is REALLY bothering her AND...RECORD HEAT :sunny: today with a 95 degree high expected! :beach: Summertime is back during the day yet nighttime temps drop to mid-high 60's. Volleyball coach didn't want her to run today (critical district volleyball games coming up) but she didn't want to let her CC team down...no matter what place she gets she'll still earn points for the team. She didn't even want us to come :lovestruc but we wouldn't hear of not going to support her and team. Family dinner afterwards which will make it a good day! Later....:tink:

You beat me to it Denise. If the company's driver did not have permission to drive the truck at that time, will the company file stolen vehicle change against the employee and have the driver arrested?

:rotfl: We're waiting on that too! This truck belonged to guys GIRLFRIEND. :goodvibes Might get "interesting"...either way...he'll be in jail for awhile! ... and OFF the streets! :yay: :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter