• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World #18. We're an Adult. We're Legal, well for most everything.

4c47a021-79e9-4562-be4b-dd39fbd2dd4e_zpsy1ojjizi.jpg

Old Fantasyland and not Storybook Circus. :tink:

Is it closer to Peter Pan or the Tea Cups?

Park, resort or other?

IMG_0948v_zpsd8hfrcli.jpg

This is from a park.

Call me crazy...and it may be because I've been baking all day...Dr. Pepper cake, 2 Sugar Cookies and 2 batches of Chocolate Covered Peanuts....for the silent auction at tomorrows recital...but it looks like a cupcake. :crazy: :tink:

Yummy Dr Pepper cake.:banana: I made that a few weeks ago for my father's birthday. It's not a cupcake.

Since it's not related to a shop, attraction or food service, what answer are you looking for? Meet and greet? Statue/wishing well?

Beautiful, beautiful day today...for now. :rolleyes: Dance recital prep in full swing and we're keeping our fingers crossed the weather holds out. Whatever high/low pressure was over Texas is beginning to move :yay: and once we get past this weekend there are clear/partly cloudy skies in the future. :dancer: The Weather Channel interviewed a spokesman for the city of Wichita Falls on the "mood" of the residents. He smiled and said, "After the drought, it's been like Christmas in May but we're all ready to move forward now". :thumbsup2

I found a different picture last night giving me a better look at the object of my crop and I need to clarify a little. It's not part of a fence/railing but it's close to a fence/railing....and it's close to the wishing well. What is this object and where is it ..."between the wishing well and ____________"? :tink:

Beautiful, beautiful day today...for now. :rolleyes: Dance recital prep in full swing and we're keeping our fingers crossed the weather holds out. Whatever high/low pressure was over Texas is beginning to move :yay: and once we get past this weekend there are clear/partly cloudy skies in the future. :dancer: The Weather Channel interviewed a spokesman for the city of Wichita Falls on the "mood" of the residents. He smiled and said, "After the drought, it's been like Christmas in May but we're all ready to move forward now". :thumbsup2

I found a different picture last night giving me a better look at the object of my crop and I need to clarify a little. It's not part of a fence/railing but it's close to a fence/railing....and it's close to the wishing well. What is this object and where is it ..."between the wishing well and ____________"? :tink:

Is it one of the light fixtures?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter