Where In The World #18. We're an Adult. We're Legal, well for most everything.

02f8ee8c-a9f4-495e-8d7f-3ac055a334db_zpsa9lqpvwz.jpg

Hub cap is correct...but this is from AK. :tink:

Shop, attraction or food service?

May is National Skin Cancer Awareness month; DH & I did our part today and had our yearly checkups. DH had 12 spots "burned off"; I had 1 problem which will be sent to lab for testing. Our doctor is not concerned, just cautious. Please consider making an appointment for yourselves. I almost lost a cousin to skin cancer and we heard today another acquaintance is entering M. D. Anderson Cancer Hospital in Houston next week for extensive treatment. A simple skin cancer screening could save your life. :lovestruc

....and now to the business of WITW :D...

This is from the ride. :tink:

Listening to West Palm Beach radio station this morning; Ed...busy day tomorrow? Postal Service collecting food for the Food Bank...hope you're overwhelmed with donations! :thumbsup2 :tink:

:thumbsup2 It IS on a building! :woohoo: I don't think I'd ever noticed this before last July's trip; has anyone else? Give me the color of the building if you do; if not I'll declare Diane the winner. :scratchin:scratchin:scratchin :tink:

green lol because I can see the building behind the hub cap

IT'S FRIDAY JEFF! :jumping1: Anyone have special Mother's Day plans? We're having a Mexican Fiesta at DD with extended family. party: Solving this should keep us busy while we wait for 5 o'clock....

4f3d6ebf-5780-4d85-a7af-3dec82bda0b4_zpsttgidpow.jpg
:tink:

IT'S FRIDAY JEFF! :jumping1: Anyone have special Mother's Day plans? We're having a Mexican Fiesta at DD with extended family. party: Solving this should keep us busy while we wait for 5 o'clock....

4f3d6ebf-5780-4d85-a7af-3dec82bda0b4_zpsttgidpow.jpg
:tink:

I know this Friday could not get here soon enough

Emily works all weekend so its just the boys. I might take James to the beach since it is suppose to be very warm this week about 73 :)

and Sunday we are just going over to my moms for Dinner

I know this Friday could not get here soon enough

Emily works all weekend so its just the boys. I might take James to the beach since it is suppose to be very warm this week about 73 :)

and Sunday we are just going over to my moms for Dinner

Oh...the beach sounds so inviting :beach: ... but don't forget Emily. :goodvibes You'd better have some flowers and a take out dinner waiting when she gets home! :rotfl2: :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter