• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World #18. We're an Adult. We're Legal, well for most everything.

163197c5-cbdf-4986-bbf6-6daf392f9e08_zps929u3tzi.jpg

No Ma'am...not Mouse Gears, nothing to do with candy. :tink:

Is it in WS or FW?

That's just how relaxed it is going to Disneyland. No need to have every min. planned 6 months in advanced :)

This is from an attraction in Frontierland.

I miss the days of not having to plan everything. When there were no ADR and you could just go to any restaurant at anytime. I do like fastpass but not sure about fast pass+. I don't like the thought of having to know what park you will be at and what time you want to ride a certain ride in advance. Maybe I need to go to DL.:rotfl:

I miss the days of not having to plan everything. When there were no ADR and you could just go to any restaurant at anytime. I do like fastpass but not sure about fast pass+. I don't like the thought of having to know what park you will be at and what time you want to ride a certain ride in advance. Maybe I need to go to DL.:rotfl:

That's what I'm saying! They do have Fast Passes at Disneyland but you can't get them before the day you want them so no advance planning about where you will be every min of every day 6 months in advance! :faint: Of course I am going when the crowd levels are 2-3 out of 10. If I wanted a specific restaurant at a specific time, I could reserve it but, the only 3 "must dos" on my list: one character breakfast, Steak House 55 and La Tatorria and they won't be that hard to get.

I think everyone should go to Disneyland at least once because it was Walt's personal playground and is so historic. I'm looking forward to all the 60th anniversary stuff. ::yes::

I think my favorite thing is no transportation. You can just walk from park to park and back to your room any time you want :cloud9: The older I get the more I like the relaxed, easy Disney.

That's what I'm saying! They do have Fast Passes at Disneyland but you can't get them before the day you want them so no advance planning about where you will be every min of every day 6 months in advance! :faint: Of course I am going when the crowd levels are 2-3 out of 10. If I wanted a specific restaurant at a specific time, I could reserve it but, the only 3 "must dos" on my list: one character breakfast, Steak House 55 and La Tatorria and they won't be that hard to get.

I think everyone should go to Disneyland at least once because it was Walt's personal playground and is so historic. I'm looking forward to all the 60th anniversary stuff. ::yes::

I think my favorite thing is no transportation. You can just walk from park to park and back to your room any time you want :cloud9: The older I get the more I like the relaxed, easy Disney.

Fast Pass + is the only thing I could do without; I'm a planner...like to have some structure and I've just never really had a desire to go to California. :confused3 No particular reason just prefer the state of Florida. Having "everything all in one spot" seems claustrophobic to be. :rotfl2: DD said their trip was okay but "wide open spaces" appeal to us over the everything in one spot. Guess it's a "Texas thing"...:lmao: :tink:

Disneyland is awesome because you don’t have to worry about a damn thing. Lol you go and just be on vacation.Eat when you want to eat and go on the attractions you feel like at that moment

Where is this rather unDisney-like crop?

Attraction, shop or food service?

This is from a food service! :eek:

That's gross! Park, resort or other? :tink:

This is from a park food service! :sad2:

Disneyland is awesome because you don’t have to worry about a damn thing. Lol you go and just be on vacation.Eat when you want to eat and go on the attractions you feel like at that moment

That's what I'm saying! And this time I'm staying in the Disneyland Hotel!!! :yay: Have you ever stayed in any of the 3 Disneyland resorts? I've stayed in Paradise Pier and The Grand Californian :cloud9: and this will be my first time in the Disneyland Hotel! :banana: And California's weather is SO much better than Florida's!!! I would love to live in SoCal if it wasn't so crowded and expensive!!! I hate the weather in Florida!!! HATE! I would never go to Florida again if it wasn't for DW!

looks like some place you should have not been in lol

I know, right!?! But this was not an employee only area. This was was in the room with the food!!! :oops:

Where is this rather unDisney-like crop?

This is from a food service! :eek:

This is from a park food service! :sad2:

That's what I'm saying! And this time I'm staying in the Disneyland Hotel!!! :yay: Have you ever stayed in any of the 3 Disneyland resorts? I've stayed in Paradise Pier and The Grand Californian :cloud9: and this will be my first time in the Disneyland Hotel! :banana: And California's weather is SO much better than Florida's!!! I would love to live in SoCal if it wasn't so crowded and expensive!!! I hate the weather in Florida!!! HATE! I would never go to Florida again if it wasn't for DW!

I know, right!?! But this was not an employee only area. This was was in the room with the food!!! :oops:

Ewww I was afraid it was a food service.:sad2: Looking at the floor tile, my first thought was the bakery in Norway.

no I have never stayed at a Disney resort there is no reason in Disneyland lol the places we stay at are still across the street and about a 3min walk to the main gate. plus we have dennys next to use lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter