• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World #18. We're an Adult. We're Legal, well for most everything.

Yesterday morning was the sprint triathlon. I finished the course in 2:05:41. Definitely not the fastest but I finished with a smile. I had fun. There is another one in 7 weeks I will probably sign up for.

I have no idea if the wheel is anywhere near the top but I never would have guessed this in a million years. Even looking at the whole picture I wouldn't know where it's from in the tree house. But if ship's wheel is good enough for you, it's good enough for me!

The ship's wheel is on the "top level" also...I thought the bamboo poles and thatch roof would be the clue. I mentioned Diane's Poly photo of the GCH roof also as a clue. All I was looking for was "at the top of the Treehouse". :goodvibes :tink:

Yesterday morning was the sprint triathlon. I finished the course in 2:05:41. Definitely not the fastest but I finished with a smile. I had fun. There is another one in 7 weeks I will probably sign up for.

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: Time is not that important...YOU FINISHED STANDING UP! :jumping1: :tink:

Resort? Poly?

Poly? Lobby?

:cheer2: Easy enough...a resort, The Poly...and it's from the Lobby. :rotfl:

IMG_8613_zpsd7160606.jpg
:tink:

:cheer2::cheer2:Great job Ed.

Last edited:

Wow Ed :worship: Triathlons!! :worship: As if marathons weren't enough!? I think finishing with a smile is great! :teeth: Jupiter, Florida? I have a good friend who is up here right now but from Jupiter! Small world. But then it's a small world after all :goodvibes

Wow Ed :worship: Triathlons!! :worship: As if marathons weren't enough!? I think finishing with a smile is great! :teeth: Jupiter, Florida? I have a good friend who is up here right now but from Jupiter! Small world. But then it's a small world after all :goodvibes

I have relatives in Jupiter.

lol while your running marathons I am out drinking with James at pubs lol

Took him to a parade and wanted some food so ended up in a pub

image.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter