• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World #11

At the Boardwalk?

a86c8c98-9f56-41fb-9def-3f301718efad_zps5d5c9b56.jpg

Diane has PM'd me the correct answer but we'll wait until tomorrow morning for her to post it here; for now...we'll give the rest of you a chance to guess WHAT/WHERE this is at the Boardwalk....:cool1:

I'm going to have to save this for later...right now my attitude is pretty good! :thumbsup2 Give it a few days...Saturday is opening day for fall soccer...unless we're rained out, DH and I will be working ALL DAY selling hamburgers, sausage on a stick, drinks, etc...I honestly think that's why DD booked my trip! :lmao: She knows how BRUTAL Saturday is going to be!!!:rotfl2: :tink:

I'm thinking this might be along the roadside on the way to AKL...??? :tink:

It was along the roadside but not on the way to AKL.

I'm going to have to save this for later...right now my attitude is pretty good! :thumbsup2 Give it a few days...Saturday is opening day for fall soccer...unless we're rained out, DH and I will be working ALL DAY selling hamburgers, sausage on a stick, drinks, etc...I honestly think that's why DD booked my trip! :lmao: She knows how BRUTAL Saturday is going to be!!!:rotfl2: :tink:

Is the whole family going to WDW or just you and DH?

Diane♥Disney;49615512 said:
It was along the roadside but not on the way to AKL.

Is the whole family going to WDW or just you and DH?

JUST ME going on the 29th...ALONE...I'm getting my first solo trip! :yay: I'll get home on a Thursday; DD and the family leave on Saturday for their weeks trip. :lmao:

I saw more than one deer going to/from WL so that's my next thought...:tink:

JUST ME going on the 29th...ALONE...I'm getting my first solo trip! :yay: I'll get home on a Thursday; DD and the family leave on Saturday for their weeks trip. :lmao:

I saw more than one deer going to/from WL so that's my next thought...:tink:

My neighbor goes all the time by himself. I couldn't do it. I would be too lonely:(

Yes we saw the deer near the WL. I wasn't sure if it was real until it moved.:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter