Where In The World #11

:idea: HS...Brown Derby...grapefruit~for their famous Grapefruit Cake? :tink:

Oh I like this guess.:thumbsup2

1f1403dd-a18c-4187-b747-f0b6365228aa_zps2da112ce.jpg

Ed has nailed it with his transportation vehicle guess :dance3:; photo was taken at a park but it's not from an attraction, shop or food service. ;) :tink:

Is it inside the park or outside? Is it a bus?

A side of a bus?

Diane♥Disney;49833395 said:
Is it inside the park or outside? Is it a bus?

Declaring Ed the WINNER here but I'm going to really test your Disney knowledge now :goodvibes; it's the side of a bus; outside a park...can anyone tell me WHICH bus it is for BONUS POINTS? :goodvibes :tink:

Meanwhile I'm posting a new crop on WITW #12...TWELVE...WOW can not believe this thread has gone on this long AND is still drawing new players! :cool1:

:lmao: Took a while for the light bulb to come on though! :lmao: Did you have the Grapefruit Cake? Always been curious to know if it tastes as good as others have said? :tink:

Yes, it was moist and delicious ::yes:: We went just to try that and the Cobb salad and the lobster bisque. The rolls and butter were sooooo good too!! I would definitely go back. But, we went off the meal plan to eat there because it costs 2 sit down meal credits to eat there.

Guys...

Just wanted to check in and say:

I GOT THE COWBOY SEQUENCE. Course, the sound kept cracking so we missed almost all of the audio, but still. Tonight we have our Glow With the Show ears, and are all set for Fantasmic!!!

Yes, it was moist and delicious ::yes:: We went just to try that and the Cobb salad and the lobster bisque. The rolls and butter were sooooo good too!! I would definitely go back. But, we went off the meal plan to eat there because it costs 2 sit down meal credits to eat there.

LOOKS GOOD!!! :tink:

Guys...

Just wanted to check in and say:

I GOT THE COWBOY SEQUENCE. Course, the sound kept cracking so we missed almost all of the audio, but still. Tonight we have our Glow With the Show ears, and are all set for Fantasmic!!!

That will be a very nice show. Enjoy it. I have not seen it with the interactive ears. I have heard about them being use out at DL.

Declaring Ed the WINNER here but I'm going to really test your Disney knowledge now :goodvibes; it's the side of a bus; outside a park...can anyone tell me WHICH bus it is for BONUS POINTS? :goodvibes :tink:

Meanwhile I'm posting a new crop on WITW #12...TWELVE...WOW can not believe this thread has gone on this long AND is still drawing new players! :cool1:

That looks like one of the new wrapped buses. And to try and go farther it is toward the back end

busy busy busy

last weekend was the final move in day so we are now all moved into your new place and living poor until our new furniture gets here next month ;( it was easier to just sell off all the stuff we did not want to need instead of moving it and selling it later. So all we have now is a cough and a mattress on the floor lol

we ordered all new stuff because this is a bigger place and it was a change to start from new and order stuff that we really like and fits the place good.

We still have no TV or Internet service until next week so I will not be on a lot since the only internet I have at work and this is a short work week only 3 day for me lol I called in sick yesterday tee hee

I can see we are almost at 250 pages again lol every time it seem to go by quicker lol

busy busy busy

last weekend was the final move in day so we are now all moved into your new place and living poor until our new furniture gets here next month ;( it was easier to just sell off all the stuff we did not want to need instead of moving it and selling it later. So all we have now is a cough and a mattress on the floor lol

we ordered all new stuff because this is a bigger place and it was a change to start from new and order stuff that we really like and fits the place good.

We still have no TV or Internet service until next week so I will not be on a lot since the only internet I have at work and this is a short work week only 3 day for me lol I called in sick yesterday tee hee

I can see we are almost at 250 pages again lol every time it seem to go by quicker lol

Hey :wave: I was wondering where you were. When you have time to play, here is the new thread:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3186295&page=3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter