Where In The Land #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I guess that was obvious. It is related to planes and it is in Condor Flats. So just tell me where it is.

Found it! It happened to be on the first page of photos to show up.
Makes me want to go back and get on California Soarin' and eat some delicious grub!

taste-pilots-grill_alt.jpg

Found it! It happened to be on the first page of photos to show up.
Makes me want to go back and get on California Soarin' and eat some delicious grub!

taste-pilots-grill_alt.jpg

That does look like it but, that's not where I took my picture. Melanie, do you know where this one is? I guess there are more than one of these around Condor Flats.

2a6e180e-669b-4113-9415-a8c556181bf4_zps2ed1fea4.jpg

If Melanie doesn't get it I will give you a larger crop.

Darn it! I thought for sure I had found it. It is fun to look though. :goodvibes

How about this one?
IMG_8436-1.jpg

dhorner233 said:
That does look like it but, that's not where I took my picture. Melanie, do you know where this one is? I guess there are more than one of these around Condor Flats.

Is it the plane in front of the GCH entrance?

Lana :)

trill said:
Darn it! I thought for sure I had found it. It is fun to look though. :goodvibes

How about this one?

That looks like a hand rail on some steps.... hmmm... is it the steps up to the water slide at the GCH?

trill said:
The steps lead to a brown door. The door is locked. It is not for guests to enter. My guess is that no one much uses them any more.

Oooh hints .... Is it in Adventure Land?

The steps lead to a brown door. The door is locked. It is not for guests to enter. My guess is that no one much uses them any more.

Is it the stairs over Tortuga Cafe that says Private Entrance? and has a tri-corner hat?

2a6e180e-669b-4113-9415-a8c556181bf4_zps2ed1fea4.jpg

The restroom sign. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter