• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where Have You Lived ?

I was a military brat to
Born in Anchorage Alaska
moved to Great Falls. Montana
Dover, Delaware
Lajas AFB Azores Islands
Montomery Al
Fort Walton Beach, FL
Navarre, FL
It's crazy we as a family did alot of moving around when we were young and all of us have stayed in the same area. My Grand mother lived in Destin so this area was always home base for us.

Clearwater, FL

Orlando, FL

Gainesville, FL

condos in:
Hudson, FL
Dunedin, FL

Next year I will be moving out of the state... and further from the fort :(

Denise, dh is originally from upstate NY. I little town named Horseheads.

I know where Horseheads is!!!

I was born in Western Mass.
Moved to WNY when I was 3.
Moved to Florida when I was 19.

I moved 25 miles from WDW when I finally realized life IS all about WDW!!:thumbsup2

Lived in Cheektowaga (near Buffalo), NY

The fact that you can even SPELL Cheektowaga proves you've lived there!!

Al & I have a brother who lives in "Cheek-a-ta-waga" - - - the Polish capital of WNY!!!

Kiełbasa i Wielkiej pierogis!!

Reno, Chicago, Fargo, Minnesota, Buffalo, Toronto, Winslow, Sarasota, Wichita, Tulsa, Ottawa, Oklahoma, Tampa, Panama, Mattawa, La Paloma, Bangor, Baltimore, Salvador, Amarillo, Tocopilla, Barranquilla and Padilla.

Boston, Charleston, Dayton, Louisiana, Washington , Houston, Kingston, Texarkana, Monterey, Ferriday, Santa Fe, Tallapoosa, Glen Rock, Black Rock, Little Rock, Oskaloosa, Tennessee, Hennessey, Chicopee, Spirit Lake, Grand Lake, Devils Lake and Crater Lake.

Louisville, Nashville, Knoxville, Ombabika, Schefferville, Jacksonville, Waterville, Costa Rica, Richfield, Springfield, Bakersfield, Shreveport, Hackensack, Cadillac, Fond Du Lac, Davenport, Idaho, Jellico, Argentina, Diamantina, Pasadena and Catalina.

Pittsburgh, Parkersburg, Gravelbourg, Colorado, Ellensburg, Rexburg, Vicksburg, El Dorado, Larimore, Atmore, Haverstraw, Chatanika, Chaska, Nebraska, Alaska, Opelika, Baraboo, Waterloo, Kalamazoo, Kansas City, Sioux City, Cedar City and Dodge City

But do you know "every engineer in every town" and "all of their chlidren and all of their names ?"
:rolleyes1

Fort Jackson SC
Lodi NJ dad in Korea
Dunmore PA dad in Nam
Jersey City NJ dad in Nam
Glen Ridge NJ dad in NAm
Columbus GA (Fort Benning)
Lake Charles LA dad taught school here
Glen Ridge NJ dad taught school in WI/MI we stayed in Jersey
Bridgeton MO, (dad stationed record Center
Glen Ridge NJ (till dad got us housing)
Grafenwhor Germany ( 3 1/2yrs )
Nurenburg Germany (lived in Dorm HS was 2 1/2 hrs from Graf)
Maryland Heights MO dad retired

married in 86, been in st charles since.

Reno, Chicago, Fargo, Minnesota, Buffalo, Toronto, Winslow, Sarasota, Wichita, Tulsa, Ottawa, Oklahoma, Tampa, Panama, Mattawa, La Paloma, Bangor, Baltimore, Salvador, Amarillo, Tocopilla, Barranquilla and Padilla.

Boston, Charleston, Dayton, Louisiana, Washington , Houston, Kingston, Texarkana, Monterey, Ferriday, Santa Fe, Tallapoosa, Glen Rock, Black Rock, Little Rock, Oskaloosa, Tennessee, Hennessey, Chicopee, Spirit Lake, Grand Lake, Devils Lake and Crater Lake.

Louisville, Nashville, Knoxville, Ombabika, Schefferville, Jacksonville, Waterville, Costa Rica, Richfield, Springfield, Bakersfield, Shreveport, Hackensack, Cadillac, Fond Du Lac, Davenport, Idaho, Jellico, Argentina, Diamantina, Pasadena and Catalina.

Pittsburgh, Parkersburg, Gravelbourg, Colorado, Ellensburg, Rexburg, Vicksburg, El Dorado, Larimore, Atmore, Haverstraw, Chatanika, Chaska, Nebraska, Alaska, Opelika, Baraboo, Waterloo, Kalamazoo, Kansas City, Sioux City, Cedar City and Dodge City

thanks for the:rotfl2: today!

Born and raised in Warminster, PA
Moved to Brooksville Florida at 18 and moved around general area several times for about 9 years.
Back to Warminster, PA for a couple years
Jamison, PA for a couple years and have been back in Warminster for the past 11 years.

Unfortunately born and raised in Maryland and this is where I still be. Hopefully one day I'll get to live somewhere else - like NC. :goodvibes

I have family in Clifton Park.. Is the Parkwood Diner still open on US 9?
Parkwood Diner became the Tuscan Grille about 2 or 3 years ago!

Yeah, tell me about it. I've been trying to get my daughter and her husband to at least move back to Syracuse, but they want to stay in Glens Falls because it's right on the mountain trails. Oh well!
My parents still live up there. My boys love to go visit and go hiking.

The fact that you can even SPELL Cheektowaga proves you've lived there!!

Al & I have a brother who lives in "Cheek-a-ta-waga" - - - the Polish capital of WNY!!!

Kiełbasa i Wielkiej pierogis!!
Yes, Polish capital for sure! I remember Dingus Day! During the flight for our honeymoon the guy checking my licence saw I was from Cheektowaga and said, "That's a cool name! I'm bumping you up to 1st class!" So living there had its advantages! :thumbsup2

West Chester, PA (east of Phila)
Huntingdon, PA
Misawa, Japan 3 1/2yrs
Back to West Chester, PA
Allentown, PA
Back to Huntingdon, PA
Back to West Chester, PA
Now in Pottstown, PA

I was born in Jeffersonville Indiana
Moved to Atlanta Georgia for a while
Now I am in Jacksonville FL

With the storm here, I kinda wish I was back with my family in Indiana!

Now everybody on the Disboards knows Gatordad is in the witness protection program...Oh well, where will he go to next???:lmao:
BTW, isn't that the song for the motel chain??? hahaha

Born in Philadelphia PA
Burlington NJ
Culman AL
Greenville MS
Delran NJ
San Juan Capistrano CA
Delran NJ
Center Valley PA
Emmaus PA
Bethlehem PA
Easton PA
Whitehall PA
Winston Salem NC
Lived in a couple of these towns twice. No army brat here, but Dad was transferred a lot. Mom said NO to Michigan though.
Loretta

Born and raised in London Ont born in may of 69 and lived here ever since. If I move I want to go to a bigger city like Toronto Montreal or Vancouver.

Born and raised in London Ont born in may of 69 and lived here ever since. If I move I want to go to a bigger city like Toronto Montreal or Vancouver.

I love Toronto....hate Montreal....and never been to Vancouver-but heard it's a cool city like Toronto. Ottawa's really neat, too.

I love Toronto....hate Montreal....and never been to Vancouver-but heard it's a cool city like Toronto. Ottawa's really neat, too.

Toronto is a very cool city...but I have to say that I LOVE :love: Vancouver!!

Born in Philadelphia PA
Burlington NJ
Culman AL
Greenville MS
Delran NJ
San Juan Capistrano CA
Delran NJ
Center Valley PA
Emmaus PA
Bethlehem PA
Easton PA
Whitehall PA
Winston Salem NC
Lived in a couple of these towns twice. No army brat here, but Dad was transferred a lot. Mom said NO to Michigan though.
Loretta

Lehigh Valley is nice, but I would have never left San Juan Capistrano

I too love Toronto and absolutley LOVE LOVE LOVE Montreal being a HABS fan will do that to you LOL. No but really I have relatives who still live in Montreal my grandparents when they moved to Canada settled in Montreal first before moving to London. So I have an affinity for the city plus the architecture is absolutley fabulous reminds me of being in Europe. Never been west but I have an uncle that moved to Vancouver and is always asking us to come out to visit I want to go in teh winter the wife wants to go in teh summer I want to drive and so does she but she doesn't want to deal with the rockie mountains in the winter time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter