Where Have You Lived ?

I spent most of my life growing up in the Adirondack mts of NY state. I went to college in central NY and Western NY. Lived in Cheektowaga (near Buffalo), NY for 2 years. Lived in Marshalltown, IA for 6 months. And now we live in Clifton Park, NY...and I really like it there!! :thumbsup2

Born in Ohio,
also lived in
Florida- met Denise
Mississippi-married Denise
Texas
Tennesseeeeee-made this our home.

Born and raised in Monroeville, PA, spent four years in college an hour away in Slippery Rock, PA, married and moved a mile away from where I grew up to Pitcairn, PA, built a house and crossed the county line to North Huntingdon, PA.

1.Stuttgart Germany
2.Wilmington Delaware
3. Tuscaloosa, Al.
4. Northport, Al.
5. Victoria Tx.
6. Northport Al.
7.Scottsboro, Al.
8. Guntersville, Al.
9. Natchitoches, La.
10. Northport, Al.
11. Tuscaloosa, Al
12. Selma Al.
13. Mobile, Al.
14.Pascagoula, Ms.
15.Ocean Springs, Ms.
16. Spanish Fort, Al.
17. Livingston Al.
18. Centerville, Al.
19. Selma Al
20. Monroeville, Al
21 Lanett Al.
23.Biloxi Ms...may have missed a few

I spent most of my life growing up in the Adirondack mts of NY state. I went to college in central NY and Western NY. Lived in Cheektowaga (near Buffalo), NY for 2 years. Lived in Marshalltown, IA for 6 months. And now we live in Clifton Park, NY...and I really like it there!! :thumbsup2

I have family in Clifton Park.. Is the Parkwood Diner still open on US 9?

Born in Worcester, MA

Lived in Boston, Springfield, Pittsfield, AL, TX, WA, NJ, CA, back to Buffalo NY.

Also, Vietnam, Germany, Panama - just including places I stayed for 6 or more months.

I was an Air Force brat so the first 8 stops were courtesy of my dad and the USAF.

1. Panama Canal Zone
2. Gulfport, MI
3. Chanute, KS
4. Rantoul, IL
5. Beale AFB, CA
6. Amarillo, TX
7. Midwest City, OK
8. Beale AFB, CA
9. Lubbock, TX
10. Richardson, TX
11. Austin, TX
12. Mesquite, TX

Born in Bangor, Maine
Winslow, Maine
NAS Sigonella, Sicily
Fallon, Nevada
Fernley, Nevada
Brief stints in W. Orange, NJ and Boston, MA
Now back in Winslow, Maine(but thinking about heading south)

I spent most of my life growing up in the Adirondack mts of NY state.

Yeah, tell me about it. I've been trying to get my daughter and her husband to at least move back to Syracuse, but they want to stay in Glens Falls because it's right on the mountain trails. Oh well!

Born in Birmingham, AL
Moved to Huntsville, AL at 6 months old
Lived in Florence, AL for college falls and springs 82 - 84
84 - 86 North Charleston, SC courtesy of my first husband and the Navy
Back to Huntsville, AL and lived here ever since.

Reno, Chicago, Fargo, Minnesota, Buffalo, Toronto, Winslow, Sarasota, Wichita, Tulsa, Ottawa, Oklahoma, Tampa, Panama, Mattawa, La Paloma, Bangor, Baltimore, Salvador, Amarillo, Tocopilla, Barranquilla and Padilla.

Boston, Charleston, Dayton, Louisiana, Washington , Houston, Kingston, Texarkana, Monterey, Ferriday, Santa Fe, Tallapoosa, Glen Rock, Black Rock, Little Rock, Oskaloosa, Tennessee, Hennessey, Chicopee, Spirit Lake, Grand Lake, Devils Lake and Crater Lake.

Louisville, Nashville, Knoxville, Ombabika, Schefferville, Jacksonville, Waterville, Costa Rica, Richfield, Springfield, Bakersfield, Shreveport, Hackensack, Cadillac, Fond Du Lac, Davenport, Idaho, Jellico, Argentina, Diamantina, Pasadena and Catalina.

Pittsburgh, Parkersburg, Gravelbourg, Colorado, Ellensburg, Rexburg, Vicksburg, El Dorado, Larimore, Atmore, Haverstraw, Chatanika, Chaska, Nebraska, Alaska, Opelika, Baraboo, Waterloo, Kalamazoo, Kansas City, Sioux City, Cedar City and Dodge City

Reno, Chicago, Fargo, Minnesota, Buffalo, Toronto, Winslow, Sarasota, Wichita, Tulsa, Ottawa, Oklahoma, Tampa, Panama, Mattawa, La Paloma, Bangor, Baltimore, Salvador, Amarillo, Tocopilla, Barranquilla and Padilla.

Boston, Charleston, Dayton, Louisiana, Washington , Houston, Kingston, Texarkana, Monterey, Ferriday, Santa Fe, Tallapoosa, Glen Rock, Black Rock, Little Rock, Oskaloosa, Tennessee, Hennessey, Chicopee, Spirit Lake, Grand Lake, Devils Lake and Crater Lake.

Louisville, Nashville, Knoxville, Ombabika, Schefferville, Jacksonville, Waterville, Costa Rica, Richfield, Springfield, Bakersfield, Shreveport, Hackensack, Cadillac, Fond Du Lac, Davenport, Idaho, Jellico, Argentina, Diamantina, Pasadena and Catalina.

Pittsburgh, Parkersburg, Gravelbourg, Colorado, Ellensburg, Rexburg, Vicksburg, El Dorado, Larimore, Atmore, Haverstraw, Chatanika, Chaska, Nebraska, Alaska, Opelika, Baraboo, Waterloo, Kalamazoo, Kansas City, Sioux City, Cedar City and Dodge City

Dude...the question was WHERE HAVE YOU LIVED....not CITIES YOUVE HEARD OF!!!!!!

Ive been everywhere, man....Ive been everywhere.

Yeah, tell me about it. I've been trying to get my daughter and her husband to at least move back to Syracuse, but they want to stay in Glens Falls because it's right on the mountain trails. Oh well!

It's really pretty there and close to Lake George.

He REALLY has been everywhere, now...ya know Johnny probably didnt make it to heaven....but Im sure he's in good company.
cash_johnny.jpg

Born in Brooklyn, NY..
moved to Staten Island, NY when I was a kid...
moved to Woodbridge, NJ, when I married Gatordad..
then we moved to Warren County, NJ...
moved to Tampa in 2003...
and I think this is where we will stay!!!:goodvibes

You're from NY? I"M from new yawk, wheh ya frum?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter