• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where do you stand on the "Wonderful Christmastime" issue

Do you like "Wonderful Christmastime" by Paul McCartney?

• Yes

• No

• I've never heard it/Don't know

• Other (because there always has to be an other)

Results are only viewable after voting.

The versus are
The same four notes.
I'm In the car
My ears are toast.

Simply turn off repetitive piece of junk... Simply turn off repetitive piece of junk.

I'm a major fan of Paul McCartney/The Beatles, I think Wonderful Christmastime sounds literally like Christmas. The synth sounds like twinkly Christmas lights, you have "children" singing, jingle bells, and that song is all Sir Paul playing and singing all the parts.

Maybe the worst thing he ever did and that is saying a lot as far as I am concerned.
They used to play it on regular repeat when I worked at a mall :( way back when.

IMO its just more proof that John Lennon was the real talent of the Beatles.

To be fair, I am not really a Beatles fan anyway, much prefer the Kinks, the Animals, Rolling Stones, the Who and the Dave Clarke Five. Even Herman's Hermits if preferable.

Maybe the worst thing he ever did and that is saying a lot as far as I am concerned.
They used to play it on regular repeat when I worked at a mall :( way back when.

IMO its just more proof that John Lennon was the real talent of the Beatles.

To be fair, I am not really a Beatles fan anyway, much prefer the Kinks, the Animals, Rolling Stones, the Who and the Dave Clarke Five. Even Herman's Hermits if preferable.
You should listen to Temporary Secretary if you think Wonderful Christmas time is the worst thing Paul has ever done.

You should listen to Temporary Secretary if you think Wonderful Christmas time is the worst thing Paul has ever done.
WOW that is really bad. I think it was made on one of those $50 keyboards from radio shack. Just wow.

That is worse, but at least they don't play it all the time. That is the real issue with Wonderful Christmas time, it is played all the dang time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter