• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where do you most look forward to eating.....

we usual eat at the hotel
and get our refillable mugs

I think it would probablt be a Denny's. I love the idea of a nice meal on the first night, but usally am too tired, Steak and Shake or Friendly's are also good options as they are relaxed and easy to eat.

If we are staying offsite we always eat at Denny's on our first night :)

If onsite we would do a food court or counter service menu option, depending on where we are staying :)

I love the first night - it's full of the promise of the whole holiday stretching ahead of you :)

i most look forward to the Frozen Coke in Tomorrowland - call me crazy.....

as for restaurants:

Offsite - Sweet Tomatoes

Onsite - 50's Prime Time Cafe

hi
arrive about 6pm so uaually go to ponderosa so we can have what we care to eat. usually too tired to make a firm decision on a sit down restaraunt. :cool1:

:) WOW! some great replies here :) I'm starvin now! Last time we ate at Rainforest Cafe and i was almost dead on my feet by the end of the meal :rolleyes1 Havn't tried Earl of Sandwich yet so we'll maybe try there or Sweet Tomatoes.
Any more suggestions?

Audrey
::MinnieMo

As we are going on Christmas Day this year we will be eating wherever we can find somewhere open. May have to resort to room service. We usually go to Bennigans or the Olive Garden on I Drive first night. Mmm getting hungry at the thought.

I cant wait to eat at the Outback ...yum yum.... Also I do love a steak n shake as its good for a cheap and quick meal :)

:) Have to agree with the Outback, their frenck onion soup and Bloomin Onion are superb! I've never tried Steak and Shake yet, can't remember seeing one either, do you know if they are a chain or a one off restaurant?
The only thing i don't like about Outback is it's always been buisy and we have to wait ages for a table, so i might give that a miss first night. :)
But will definately be going there at some point.

Olive Garden is another on our list of places we havn't tried yet.

Thanx Guys 'n' Gals
Audrey

eyoreaud said:
:) Have to agree with the Outback, their frenck onion soup and Bloomin Onion are superb! I've never tried Steak and Shake yet, can't remember seeing one either, do you know if they are a chain or a one off restaurant?
The only thing i don't like about Outback is it's always been buisy and we have to wait ages for a table, so i might give that a miss first night. :)

Thanx Guys 'n' Gals
Audrey

We like the Outback too - although the fries were a bit poor the last time we went - love the fact you can take away and like to sit at the bar having a cold beer waiting for our order.

I like that bread they give you also.
Roll on August....

eyoreaud said:

Thanx Guys 'n' Gals
Audrey

Awwwww Bloomin Onion :cloud9:

Steak N Shake is a chain :)

If you know you are goin to the outback,you can call and reseve a table....they pencil you in for the time you ask for and when you turn up they give the the next available table..... We have done it for the one on vinland road near Dixi stampede....On the onion subject when we went to London we went to the outback at Wandsworth had one for starters and had one for dessert both with extra dip....They thought we were mad .told them our next fix would be in May when we go california...... If you are flying out of MCO (orlando airport) there is now one inside.........
Paulh

we are eating at the outback the first night

we are also going to the outback at least once when we are there

This thread is gettin soggy with all the Drooling Dissers! :rotfl:

Anna, we'll maybe bump into you some time, you never know :teeth:

Thanx Paul, i will try to reserve a table for next time :)

Thanx again Everyone!
Audrey :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter