Where do you most look forward to eating.....

eyoreaud

<font color=peach>Who? Us? Nosey? NEVER!<br><font
:) On your first night in Orlando? I'm trying to decide but there's sooo much choice!

Any thoughts???

Thanx, Audrey ::MinnieMo

We dont usually have anything more than a snack having eaten on the plane. This time we are thinking of heading down to Downtown Disney for a sandwich at the Earl of Sandwich.

Maggs

Whenever we go to the States, we look forward to an early meal at Denny's.

I know that it is not upmarket, but to us it is part of being in the US and also illustrates just what Little Chef should have been.

Having had breakfast at the Clubhouse, lunch and a snack on the aircraft, we just have a drink and maybe an ice cream, fruit or bag of crisps - anything else would be too much for us in one day.

As you tend to arrive late afternoon with UK flights we like to go to DTD and usually end up in the Rainforest Cafe -which we love.

One place I totally recommend and always go when we go to Disney is Crystal Palace in Disney - the food is really good whether you do lunch or dinner. I would recommend going here some point during your holiday. Bonus is you see Winnie and friends!

Next August we are staying at the Hyatt Airport hotel, so once our son Joshua has had something to eat and is fast asleep I will probably have chik-fil-a and an ice cold coke.

Followed later hopefully by a couple of beers at the bar.

My wife will probably have pizza.

We are normally in a villa from the first night onwards, so would hope to go to Publix and stock up - highly unlikely we would eat out although we could get something to bring back.
First night usually pretty tired though.

We actually quite like KFC - the potato wedges are very nice...the only problem is the list of what is available is very different from the UK, it once cost me $30 , we could have eaten for a week on what I took home - don't think I explained my order very well, but it was a drive-thru and it got a bit confusing..

maggs said:
This time we are thinking of heading down to Downtown Disney for a sandwich at the Earl of Sandwich.

Maggs

Mmm! I love the food at the Earl of Sandwich :flower:

Nothing fancy, it has become a family tradition to go to Pizza Hut on the first evening. Can't even remember why but would not change it now.

We will be going to Epcot on our first night, so will probably go to a counter service restaurant for our first burger of the holiday :)

Something basic and simple I would expect. After the obligitory Supermarket visit I think it may be onto the 192 for something and settle into the villa and try the Hot Tub and beer supplies. I will leave my Roma rack from Tony Roma's until at least the second night. :banana:

We have a Denny's right next door to Summer Bay so we normally go there, shame I don't really like the food! My favourite eateries are Golden Corral, Bennigans and Ponderosa. Gah, I feel hungry now!!!

On our arrival day, we normally grab something at the hotel (we normally stay on site) as we are too tired to go anywhere.

On 1st full day, we normally go to Animal Kingdom, so we like to eat at the Rainforest Cafe.

We usually go to MGM Studios after we've checked in, so it'll be chicken strips or pizza from Pizza Planet - yummy !!

I hope to eat at the Red Lobster the first night we are there, but in reality it will probably be something from Wal-mart the first night as we try to settle DS after a 9hr flight etc :flower:

I like friendleys there turkey dinner is delicious and the milk shakes are made with real fruit pieces in yum!!!

We stay onsite in the boardwalk are and always walk over to epcot on the first night. Usually have something from the counter services restaurants - this year we had the fish and chips and sat and watched the fireworks - always a gd start to the hol!

family tradition for us is a 16 inch pizza from the food cout and a 6 pack of bud for me
Paul

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter