• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where do you listen from most often?

Great question.
I listen when I get into bed at night. I usually fall asleep after about 30 minutes, which means I set a timer on my iPod for 28 minutes...then continue the next evening with the remainder of the podcast.

I have been listening for about a year and 1/2 and mostly from work. The podcast is a Godsend when I need a break from the yahoos here at work!! :)

I listen mostly at work. Helps the time pass quickly, especially the boring parts ;)
DH listens in the car to and from work most days.

We did listen to the podcast during our drive through Denali Park when we won a coveted pass to drive our own car through. It was nice to take my mind off the sometimes scary drive (DH drove, I could never deal with that road or the cliffs in Polychrome Pass :scared:). We did have to pause often - sorry gang, but seeing a pair of Grizzly bears digging up ground squirrels, dirt flying everywhere with bear butt in the air (they were head and shoulders in the ground going after those squirrels :rotfl2:) kinda caught our attention, particularly as it was only about 500 ft. away.

I listen mostly at work. Helps the time pass quickly, especially the boring parts ;)
DH listens in the car to and from work most days.

We did listen to the podcast during our drive through Denali Park when we won a coveted pass to drive our own car through. It was nice to take my mind off the sometimes scary drive (DH drove, I could never deal with that road or the cliffs in Polychrome Pass :scared:). We did have to pause often - sorry gang, but seeing a pair of Grizzly bears digging up ground squirrels, dirt flying everywhere with bear butt in the air (they were head and shoulders in the ground going after those squirrels :rotfl2:) kinda caught our attention, particularly as it was only about 500 ft. away.

I agree with Phoenixblue...Traveling in the National Park system is a great place to listen to the Podcast. While camping in high winds at altitude this spring in Colorado National Monument, the winds were shaking the nylon tent and making an extreme amount of noise, so I pulled out my Ipod and turned on the Podcast Team for comfort.

Two weeks ago, we spent a week on a houseboat in Voyageur National Park in Minnesota. Again, windy with the waves slapping up against the aluminum pontoons making lots of noise. I whip out my Ipod, turn on the Podcast and let the comforting sounds of the Teams voice along with the lapping waves, rock me to sleep!

Adventure Travel and the DIS Podcast - Just Go Together!!!

ScubaMickey

I listen at work....everyone thinks I'm listening to a music CD.....hahaha...little do they know....

I will do anything to avoid housework, but when I have a podcast to listen to, I can whistle while I work. So most of the time, I listen while doing housework.

I listen while I do housework, prepare dinner etc. Sometimes we listen again while running errands on the weekend. :goodvibes

I listen at work with headphones, biggest problem is that most of the time I end up laughing out loud and my co-workers look at me like I'm nuts :)

I have been listening for about a year and 1/2 and mostly from work. The podcast is a Godsend when I need a break from the yahoos here at work!! :)

You have them where you work too?! Another great benefit of the podcast!

I usually listen to the podcast while I clean the master bathroom on Saturday mornings. Sometimes, one of my kids or my husband will come and check on me because they just can't stand not knowing what the laughter is all about or Pete is on a rant :mic: and they can hear the tone of his voice but not what he's saying. :lmao:

I've just gotten back into them too actually....I've gone through about 30 archived shows in the last week! :thumbsup2

And I promise our hosts that I am -NOT- attempting to start a "Mostly Naked DIS Unplugged Club" !
It would make our live shows more interesting...........

So, when's the next live show?:blush:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter