Where do you buy your theme park tickets?

gorjus121

DIS Veteran
Last year we purchased our 5 day theme park tickets at DW Savers. Paid for a 4 day base and got a free day. I saved about $100 in all, and it was the lowest price I found and I checked EVERYWHERE! We stayed off property at our timeshare.

This year we are staying at the Polynesian for a few nights before heading to our timeshare and I'm wondering if its just easier to buy the tickets through Disney online, prior to our arrival? Any benefits or other suggestions?

undercover tourist - but make sure you use the mousesavers link. sign up for the newsletter and the link is in there. saves another 1-2%

undercover tourist - but make sure you use the mousesavers link. sign up for the newsletter and the link is in there. saves another 1-2%

Yes - in fact you save $2 per ticket.

Sign up for this TODAY since the emails are sent out on the fifteenth each month. If you don't get tomorrow's then you'll have to wait another month (or miss out on the $2 off).

But even with the $2 off from the email newsletter, the UT prices are much cheaper than buying from Disney, and you can save more than $100.

I love that your following me around replying to all my posts LOL

:thumbsup2

%E2%80%9CEvery-Breath-You-Take%E2%80%9D-%E2%80%93-performed-by-The-Police.jpg

Looks to me like, basically, what UT does is provide you your tickets sales tax free! :woohoo:

Looks to me like, basically, what UT does is provide you your tickets sales tax free! :woohoo:

The discount from UT is bigger than just no sales tax.

Although, it is important to note that UT's posted prices include sales tax, whereas the prices on WDW's website don't include sales tax.

:)

Yes - in fact you save $2 per ticket.

Sign up for this TODAY since the emails are sent out on the fifteenth each month. If you don't get tomorrow's then you'll have to wait another month (or miss out on the $2 off).

But even with the $2 off from the email newsletter, the UT prices are much cheaper than buying from Disney, and you can save more than $100.

Actually, they also send something out at the end of every month with special deals on it that also has the link. However, I don't think it's worth making a fuss about for only $2 more off per ticket.

Actually, they also send something out at the end of every month with special deals on it that also has the link. However, I don't think it's worth making a fuss about for only $2 more off per ticket.

Do those come every month? I got one at the end of November, but I haven't got one since then.

The regular ones come every month on the 15th, though.

Do those come every month? I got one at the end of November, but I haven't got one since then.

I'm pretty sure they do. I tried looking in my deleted folder to see if I still had the one from February, but it didn't go back far enough.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter