• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where do you buy YOUR clothes?

I am a high school teacher, early thirties and live in PA. I personally think the outlets have some great deals but you do have to be careful. Lancaster is not too far from Philly and definitely worth a visit. They have a New York and Co outlet that I think is perfect for dress clothes for your age group. They have all the outlets that people listed. You do need to a smart shopper at the outlets because not everything is a great deal but if you look you can find some good deals. I would also take a look at Goodwill and Salvation Army as well as something consignment shops. I have found the Loft, Ann Taylor, Gap, Old Navy and a bunch of other name brand clothes.

I am a high school teacher, early thirties and live in PA. I personally think the outlets have some great deals but you do have to be careful. Lancaster is not too far from Philly and definitely worth a visit. They have a New York and Co outlet that I think is perfect for dress clothes for your age group. They have all the outlets that people listed. You do need to a smart shopper at the outlets because not everything is a great deal but if you look you can find some good deals. I would also take a look at Goodwill and Salvation Army as well as something consignment shops. I have found the Loft, Ann Taylor, Gap, Old Navy and a bunch of other name brand clothes.

I have been to the outlets in Limerick and hated it. I will have to give the ones on Lancaster a try.

Everything on Loft.com is 50% off with free shipping!! Great deal and only lasts until midnight!

If there is a Macy's nearby try them. Right now is the best time to buy for October, because all of the cooler fall and winter clothes are on sale. Your best option with them is to go when they have an editional sale or clearance going on too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter