Where did my FP+ go??

vanguardgator

Mouseketeer
Hi. We will be using the FL resident 3 day ticket this weekend and I previously set up all 3 days of fast passes as follows: Thurs-Epcot / Frid - Studios /Saturday - Animal Kingdom. We just decided to swap AK Saturday for a 2nd day at the Studios and so I went into My Disney Experience and cancelled all my Saturday AK fast pass plus reservations. When I went to add choices for Saturday from the Studios, it says my limit has been reached, which is not true. I can clearly see on my plans that I only have Fastpasses for Thursday and Friday chosen, and I bought a linked 3 day ticket.

I have logged out and back in, but that did not do the trick.
Does anyone know what I need to do to be able to add Saturday fastpasses?
Thanks in advance for any help. I have been on hold with Disney for 15 minutes and not gotten a live person who knows what to do.

Did you 'confirm' the change? Can you see them under the reservations and tickets section?

Just got through to Disney. There was a glitch when I cancelled out Saturday, and I did not fully understand the internet helper's explanation of what happened, but the bottom line is she fixed it. :) Thanks!

Just got through to Disney. There was a glitch...

GlitchCitySign-500_zps41d49daa.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter