Where can I find yummy salad?

2minny

DIS Veteran
Sometimes at disney, I just crave a really yummy salad. I saw a photo of a salad at Cinderella's castle, looked so yummy, but where else can I get a good salad? Chef, cobb, caesar, spinach/fruit salad, wedge/blue cheese...love all of them! Add pics if you have them :)

I have to say, I think this is the first time I have seen this request :rotfl2:

The BC Marketplace has a made toorder salad, nice choices

Brown Derby has the Cobb Sald - very finely chopped ingredients. Many love, others....not so much

those are the ones I know about...who else :confused3

Earl of Sandwich.. best salads!!! YUMMY!!!! :)

I love BC Marketplace's make-your-own salad. So many options!
The Mara (AKL) has a great house salad.

You're not so weird. I am a salad lover too. It's pretty much my staple diet and not just as Disney. My favorite salads are at Earl of Sandwich. They are large and very generous with whatever you choose as your topping. The Mediterranean Tuna is my favorite with loads of tuna, feta cheese, peppadews, olives ..... mmmmm! The Mediterranean Chicken salad is the same just with chicken instead of tuna and they also have blu chees and other options. I never eat dessert there. If I get one, I take it back to the resort for another time.

Prices are pretty good at $5.95 for a salad so well worth it if you're paying OOP. If on a Dining Plan and trying to maximize credits, you may want to pay OOP for this one. If you have trouble getting through your credits go on and use one for this. IMHO although the prices are lower than the average Disney restaurant, the quality and quantity is superb and to me it is better value on the DDP than a salad elsewhere with a higher price tag.

I also like Pecos Bills because I can drop some pickles on at the fixins bar. ;)

I really liked the salad at, oh now my mind is blank. The one in Epcot with Chip Dale, Mickey and Pluto. Ah, Garden Grill. Really good salad there.

i too love a good salad... of course if it has a burger by it's side, that's a plus ;)

seriously, though, i have enjoyed good salads at the following:
asian salad at abc commissary at DHS
greek salad at electric umbrella at EP
all kinds of salads at sunshine seasons
greek salad at cosmic rays
chicken salad at pecos bills
chef salad at various value resort food courts
make-your-own salad at port orleans riverside

Earl of Sandwich in DD has the best salads in all of WDW IMHO. I got an Asian salad and it was sooooo good.

I too love a GOOD salad. Of all places, I thought the ones at the Sunshine Seasons food court were good and a good value. I had an asian one with fresh grilled tuna over greens that was great for lunch on a hot day. :thumbsup2

According to the menus online, The Plaza in MK has a salad that I am looking forward to trying with chicken and strawberries.

I too LOVE a salad. My favorite was found at Sunshine Seasons. From allearsnet.com:
Roasted Beets and Goat Cheese Salad - with Honey Sherry dressing.
More of a description: Super fresh baby greens with sweet roasted red and yellow beets. It had small bits of goat cheese ( which are optional). I am not a huge fan of goat cheese but I enjoyed it with this salad. It also had lots of sweet candied nuts (walnuts or pecans) and the best dressing. It was a fabulous lunch on a very hot day.

Sometimes at disney, I just crave a really yummy salad. I saw a photo of a salad at Cinderella's castle, looked so yummy, but where else can I get a good salad? Chef, cobb, caesar, spinach/fruit salad, wedge/blue cheese...love all of them! Add pics if you have them :)

Brown Derby or Earl of Sandwich great salads.

Thanks so much to everyone that gave such great suggestions, I appreciate those that are always so helpful on here!

The CS at Wilderness Lodge has a great salad with chicken and apples. Very light and very refeshing on a hot day!

I agree with PP that the BC Marketplace has wonderful create-your-own salads. If you want more than just salad or will be dining with others who will, the Cape May Cafe dinner buffet has a fantastic caesar salad and a fruit salad that has a hint of mint. YUM! Can't wait to go back in a couple of weeks! The only salad that I really didn't care for was the caesar salad at Mama Melrose.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter