Where can I find yummy salad?

I had an AMAZING, yes AMAZING salad at T-Rex!!!! Their menu was more inventive than Rain Forest Cafe overall.

It's a spinach salad with goat cheese, sugared nuts (can't remember if it was walnuts or pecans) and some kind of yummy fruit. I can't remember if it was apples or strawberries. It had dried cranberries, too.

I loved it so much that I am considering booking an ADR there again in the fall.

I also love the salad at O'hana!

The Plaza in the MK had an awesome salad and then you can have an ice cream for dessert!

Chicken Strawberry Salad - fresh garden greens, grilled chicken breast, fresh strawberries, gorgonzola cheese, tossed in a white zinfandel vinaigrette dressing $12.99

This was delicious!!!

I had an AMAZING, yes AMAZING salad at T-Rex!!!! Their menu was more inventive than Rain Forest Cafe overall.

It's a spinach salad with goat cheese, sugared nuts (can't remember if it was walnuts or pecans) and some kind of yummy fruit. I can't remember if it was apples or strawberries. It had dried cranberries, too.

I loved it so much that I am considering booking an ADR there again in the fall.

I also love the salad at O'hana!

salad sounds wonderful, but where is T-Rex? Love Ohana's salad too!

I want to try this salad at LTT when we go there in 3 weeks!

Colony Salad - Washington apples, sweet pecans and applewood smoked cheddar and grilled chicken tossed with field greens in honey shallot vinaigrette

Sounds yummy!

I just had this salad last week minus the chicken! It was SO good and one of the best meals I had during our trip. The salad was HUGE! It looked like I didn't even put a dent in it when I finished. :lmao: I even asked for the recipe for the dressing, but unfortunately they were unable to get it for me. :sad1: Maybe next time!

Oh! And another tasty salad I had during our trip last week was at Garden Grill. I made a piggy out of myself just on salad. :rotfl2: It was so fresh and tasty. Little grape tomatoes, cucumbers and fresh baby greens. Yum! I'm not positive as to what the dressing was..some sort of vinaigrette. They normally serve it with bacon, but I'm a vegetarian so no bacon with mine. Loved this salad!

My favourite salad in all of WDW is the Colony Salad at Liberty Tree Tavern. They only have it at lunchtime but it is soooo good.:goodvibes I would make a lunch ADR there just to get the salad! It is an entree so it's a little expensive at around $14 but definitely worth it.

made adr's to liberty tree tavern, just to try this salad :) Also plan to try the beef and blue at our sci fi meal and a few others looked like something I will try, one is at Columbia harbor house. Also looking forward to the O'Hana salad again!

I have never met a salad I didnt like, Jiko has a killer salad with roasted walnuts and pears, same with Mama Melrose, Cali Grill has a yummy caesar salad. Love the heirloom tomato salad from Flying Fish.

Me and dd8 love love love the bbq chicken salad from Wolfe gang puck express.
I also really love the dinner salad at Whipering Canyon with Apple Vinagrette and the salad from Ohana!!

AWwww Man now I want a salad from the World:goodvibes

The Wave, at the Contemporary, has a great salad with grapefruit, orange and avocado. The Brown Derby cobb is excellent, too. Oh, and The Plaza has a strawberry and chicken salad that is really good. And, I do agree, that the Earl of Sandwich has great salads too. Yummy, I am getting hungry just thinking about them.:thumbsup2

We leave tomorrow, looking forward to trying some of these salad suggestions. Thanks everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter