Where are you staying in Oct?

My family and I will be staying at the Poly in mid-October. We'll be doing MNSSHP on October 16th. If anyone is planning a similar time frame and would like a planning buddy, please feel free to PM me. :wave2:

We're staying at the Grand Floridian from Oct. 25th-Oct. 30th and going to MNSSHP on Oct. 27th. :cool1: I can't wait! :thewave:
The Grand Floridian is our favorite resort and we stayed there last December. :wizard:

We will be in the BCV's from Oct 16 - Oct 23rd, Adults Only. Our focus is the F & W festival so the location can not be beat. I wish I was there NOW!

We're doing POP from Oct 14 - 20 and POFQ Oct 20 - 23. MNSSHP on the 16th. Can't wait.

We are staying at AKL concierge level then BCV for 5 nights, then back to AKL cl for our 2 last nights.

YC Oct 29-Nov 5 with MNSSHP on the 30th.....thought it might be just a tad less crowded with everyone wanting to be there for the 31st!

OKW for 2 nights then on to the BWV for 5 nights.

I am actually trying to get the whole thing at the BWVs, but no luck yet. We'll be in a 2BR for the whole trip, with DSIL & DBIL.

SOG Oct 28th and then POR Oct 29th - Nov 5th....MNSSHP on October 31. Actual trick or treating on Halloween Night!! :cool1:

Come on October!!!!

Chris :banana:

We are staying at Port Orleans Riverside 10/16 - 10/23 and then Hard Rock Hotel (concierge :smooth: ) till the 25th. Can't wait!!

POR 10-25 to 11-1; MNSSHP on the 31st!- I'll be Minnie, DS2 will be Mickey and Dad is going as himself- GOOFY!

hi all,
count me in! staying at pop, oct 3- oct 13,mnsshp oct 6. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter