Where are you staying in Oct?

NYRN

Mouseketeer
Hi!
We are going for a quick long w/e in Oct to attend MNSSHP, and was wondering if we made the best choise~
We are booked in Port Orleans French Quarter. Not very convient to MK & the party, but we are staying at WL for a week in Dec so the budget is a bit tight.

Which is your favorite resort for the fall and why?

POFQ is my very favorite moderate! We are going in October and will be staying at OKW, our first trip since buying DVC! We can't wait! :goodvibes

We're staying 3 nights at the Poly, then 6 at VWL in October. It doesn't really matter which resort you choose, you'll still have a great time at MNSSHP. If you're there in December, MVMCP is just as much fun.

Our favorite resort is the Dolphin, but since the discounts aren't as good this year, and we plan to go to WDW at least one weekend per month in October, November, and December, we are staying at the POP in October and November during the Food and Wine Festival. We may splurge and stay at the Dolphin in December for DH's birthday, as we did last year!

We do love the POP, though, and are thrilled to be staying anywhere onsite.

Poly - We'll be there 10/23 - 10/30. I like Poly any time but in the fall I like the idea that you can see the fireworks from MNSSHP even if you don't go. :flower:

I'll be at POFQ Oct. 15-18 and BC Oct. 18-23. MNSSHP on 10/20, Sweet Sundays on 10/16, and Lunch & Learn on 10/22.

Oct 4th through the 11th. CSR. First time without the kids, first time MNSSHP. Counting the day's. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Manda's Mom

POFQ Oct.20-24 I have recently fallen in love with this moderate resort, I was a WL devotee for the past 11 years, but it's been increasingly hard to get a good rate (at least for me) and I refuse to pay over $200.00 a night to sleep anywhere! You can't beat the WL for the convenience but POFQ is not all that far away either! I am still trying to get WL for Dec. but so far no luck in less I would like the honeymoon suite...........oh well I wasn't able to get POFQ for the dates in Dec. either so am stuck with CSR but will keep trying I just don't want to be left out of a room or offsite.

We are staying at CR and going the last weekend of October. We chose there because it is close to the MK and we only have 5 days and 2 small children.

Have fun!! :)

:confused3 I am not a trouble maker,I love disney and we go every year.I don't get to come in here hardly at all,so I am not 'hip' to all of the abbreviated initials used in these threads.Why does everybody use so many initials instead of just typing out the words?It really doesn't take that much longer to type them out.The more you type,the faster and better you get at it.It makes it so confusing to try to read these threads when just about every other word or two is done in nothing but initials.Some of us would like to come in here from time to time just to catch up on current happenings at disney;but too many initials kinda takes the excitement out of reading the threads.
Yeah,I know that there are gonna be some of you that will bash me for writing this,but hey,maybe some of us out here in cyberworld,would like to read this stuff and not take so much time trying to figure out what yall are saying.Think about it. :grouphug:

:wave2: We will be at Boardwalk Villa Oct 29- Nov 3. MNNSHP on the 29th :earseek: , then on to Vero :sunny: for a few days.
We will be decorating :scared1:our room for Halloween, so see if you can find us. :thewave:

I am 55 years old and travel several times a year. I often stay at 4 star hotels.
So the deluxe resorts do not have anything special for me.
All Star is like being in the heart of the Magic and that is where I want to be.

We will be at my favorit resort --All Star Music October 3 thru Ocyober 11.
We are going to MNSSHP on the 7th.

It is quieter because more couples stay there. stop.

I have visited WDW more than a dozen times with the 1st time in Oct. 1971. It was brand new. I've stayed at FW, Disney Inn, a few the of Hotels on hotel Blvd., CBR and the towers at the Contemporary. I got to see the MK from my balcony at the Contemporary and I'm happy I got to experience it once. I just prefer the All Star Resorts.
The theaming is pure Disney.
My last 4 visits have been at The All Stars and this fall when we take dd,dsil, and our grandson age 3 we are staying at the All Stars Music. I thought about AKL and even though we can well afford AKL I just wanted Alex to experience the Disney Magic :wizard: at the All Stars on his first visit.
Where else can one find Donald Duck or Mickey Mouse at the pool?
Have a great time at Disney!
Linda ::MinnieMo

All Star Sports - 1st Time onsite - and 1st time with Children...Can't wait - anyone know how to speed time up for the next 4 weeks and then slow it down :confused3 aaaarrrggghhhhh!
Anyway October 3-13th at all star sports - inlaws coming to same resort october 4-9 and mom at pop century 1-8

POP Oct 26-Nov 1. First big vacation without kids in 18 years. We are excited. :banana: :banana:

We are having a big Family & Friends Reunion at the All Star Music October 2-9, with 19 people and 7 separate rooms!! :cool1: Free dining - we could not pass it up.

Minnie61650 - Maybe we'll see you there! :wave:

No MNSSHP for us - we're going to be busy enough with all of the parks, Disney Quest, eating out, fireworks, etc.! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter