Where are my pictures?!?!

FlamingoAllie

Mouseketeer
Anyone else have to wait more than a month for your DPS pictures to come back? I'm starting to get REALLY frustrated!! :furious:

No sneak peeks, no calls, no emails, nada. Will someone please tell me when I'll get my pics!?!?! grrr...

I had to wait exactly one month before i received the email with the link to our wedding photo website. I suggest checking with your coordinator maybe she can help to find out what the hold off is.

That makes me feel a little better. I have seen at least 2 other brides on here that have already gotten their picture login, and they were married a week after me! I emailed my coordinator, but haven't heard anything back from her yet. During the planning process, it took at least a week for her to respond to emails, so I'm sure now that the wedding is over, it will take a while. :lmao:

we never got an email saying come look at your sneak peek for our MK photo shoot. i'm tired, i just ate a ton of food and finished my 2nd glass of wine, so this won't be 100% accurate, but if you search around here for people sharing their sneak peeks, you will find that the user name/password combo will be something like - "bride last name - groom last name" and then password thingy is "1971" (the year WDW opened - try spaces between the last name and the dash. it may bery well be there - again, we NEVER got an email or nothin'!

i think thats right, but i am full and wine filled now and sleepy......

:thumbsup2

we never got an email saying come look at your sneak peek for our MK photo shoot. i'm tired, i just ate a ton of food and finished my 2nd glass of wine, so this won't be 100% accurate, but if you search around here for people sharing their sneak peeks, you will find that the user name/password combo will be something like - "bride last name - groom last name" and then password thingy is "1971" (the year WDW opened - try spaces between the last name and the dash. it may bery well be there - again, we NEVER got an email or nothin'!

i think thats right, but i am full and wine filled now and sleepy......

:thumbsup2

Thanks! I've been trying that for the past week and a half :lmao: Nothing yet. I've emailed my planner and the photography coordinator for Escape weddings. Hopefully, I'll hear something soon. Even if someone just RESPONDED and told me what was going on, that would be fine with me. I just hate this waiting in the dark crap! :rotfl:

Your photographs are going to take a few weeks, because of the editing of each shot, as well as having other photo shoots and editing for other clients.

That being said, it is really unacceptable that you have no received no update or response to your status check.

Contact your planner's assistant. An assistant will have less pressing issues to deal with and probably be able to get answers for you sooner than a planner will.

Update! Finally heard back from DPS, and the picture link is estimated to become available at the end of next week. Which is Thanksgiving, so I'm guessing it will probably be the NEXT week! :rotfl: My album/prints/disc will likely arrive 2 to 3 weeks after that. So, that means it will take a month and a half to get the link, and at least 2 months to get the rest. I realize that I have a lot of pictures (ceremony, DP, MK/Epcot photo shoot). But I have seen fellow DISers on here get their links in the three weeks we were promised, and they have just as many pics as I do! I realize every photographer is different, and I really like ours, but I'm just frustrated! :headache: And excited. I want my pictures!!! :lmao:

Thanks ladies for all your support and info. Bellaminnie: you rock! Thanks again. :thumbsup2

I realize that I have a lot of pictures (ceremony, DP, MK/Epcot photo shoot). But I have seen fellow DISers on here get their links in the three weeks we were promised, and they have just as many pics as I do!

I think the issue is that October is DFTW's busiest month for weddings, which means a lot of work backing up for Disney Event Photography. :thumbsup2

I think the issue is that October is DFTW's busiest month for weddings, which means a lot of work backing up for Disney Event Photography. :thumbsup2

I know, I know...But I don't want to be a logical, reasonable bride that waits patiently like a big girl. I want my pictures!!! (queue bridezilla temper tantrum). :lmao: I think the biggest problem I had was being in the dark. Now that I know what's going on, I feel much better. Oh...except for that whole "I want my pictures" tantrum. oops. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter