Where are all the canucks from?

More Saskatchewanians here. Our family is from the Regina area in Saskatchewan. Headed to WDW at the end of October for our first onsite stay and free dining.

I'm in Stittsville too! What are the odds? I was surprised to see so many posts from the NCR.

We're heading down for our 1st family trip in November. Can't wait!!

You'll love it!The feeling you get that first time is unbelievable.we're going back again in November 14-21 and staying at WBC again.

You'll love it!The feeling you get that first time is unbelievable.we're going back again in November 14-21 and staying at WBC again.

This is too much! We're there the 13-20th! We're flying out of Syracuse and staying at Jambo House, 1 bedroom - rented points. :yay:

We have 3 boys (obvious with my username) we're still working on the reveal, but I have some time.

I'm wondering where in Stittsville you are. We're near Guardian Angels/Westwind Public. We've been in Stittsville for about 13 years and love it.

We're just east of Toronto. I'm looking at the CN Tower from my balcony right now. :goodvibes

This is too much! We're there the 13-20th! We're flying out of Syracuse and staying at Jambo House, 1 bedroom - rented points. :yay:

We have 3 boys (obvious with my username) we're still working on the reveal, but I have some time.

I'm wondering where in Stittsville you are. We're near Guardian Angels/Westwind Public. We've been in Stittsville for about 13 years and love it.

We're in Deer Run,West Ridge dr.
We got a great deal from yow,but were considering syracuse as well.
The first time we went we stayed at Jambo;our room must've been the furthest point from the entrance,lol.

The first time we went we stayed at Jambo;our room must've been the furthest point from the entrance,lol.

Oh that is so cool! We are in Bridlewood, not far from you both. Our trip 3 years ago we stayed at AKL and rented points as well, we loved it there! Now that we have 3 kids we are opting for offsite to get a 2 bedroom or else the kids would drive us bananas!

We are flying this month! So glad I can say that now! We are picking the kids up from school and telling them we are going out for dinner, at some point they will question why dinner is so far (syracuse). Then after dinner we are going to do the reveal!:cool1:

badiggio said:

Oh that is so cool! We are in Bridlewood, not far from you both. Our trip 3 years ago we stayed at AKL and rented points as well, we loved it there! Now that we have 3 kids we are opting for offsite to get a 2 bedroom or else the kids would drive us bananas!

We are flying this month! So glad I can say that now! We are picking the kids up from school and telling them we are going out for dinner, at some point they will question why dinner is so far (syracuse). Then after dinner we are going to do the reveal!:cool1:

Oh, how I wish I could say we are leaving this month!! Have a great time! Good for you for starting this thread.

My kids (8,4,3) really have no idea what Disney World is. They only know Disney for the movies. I have been trying to expose them here and there but I think the bigger excitement for them at first, will be the plane ride. Can't wait to see their faces each and every step of the way!

It really is a small world after all, isn't it?

We've been there a few times with our grand kids;we're not that old,lol.....51 and 50 and though they loved the parks they loved the pools and splash area at Kidani even more!We;ve rented points before and it sure helped for staying onsite,but after staying at WBC last time,it will VERY hard to stay anywhere else.

I'm in West Edmonton. No kids here. (well plenty kids at the mall, just not related to me!) I'd like to go down there this fall/ winner but I don't realisitcally see it happening this year. Maybe the spring perhaps.
I was reading another thread where somone had the idea of flying just to TO the first night. This gave them the evening and early the next day to relax a bit before the next flight to MCO and hitting the parks. This probably works the best when the kids aen't qwareyou are doing this! :scratchin

4 people in this thread from Sask, though I guess technically 5 now. I never would have guessed it!

Work in Regina, live about an hour outside in a tiny rural community.

DW and I are from Binbrook, a few minutes south of Hamilton, Ont. I know exactly where Manitoulin Island is! That is my favourite place to vacation. I also lived in Regina for 3 months working at the refinery.

Wow.. small world! My sister and nieces (who are coming with us on this upcoming trip) live in Riverside South and the eldest attended Manotick Public for many years!:thumbsup2

:thumbsup2. I went to Manotick Public too! It was a few years ago now lol! DH and I love the restaurants in Manotick, it has changed so much since I lived there.
I hope you do a trip report, I'd love to know what you did and how it went. I'm good at over planning cruises, but WDW is a new adventure :)

DW and I are from Binbrook, a few minutes south of Hamilton, Ont. I know exactly where Manitoulin Island is! That is my favourite place to vacation. I also lived in Regina for 3 months working at the refinery.

No way!!! I never thought I'd see Binbrook on here. My DH lived there until he was 25. He grew up on Harrison Rd. I have friends from there as well.

We live in Pickering, Ontario. November 15/12 is our next departure for WDW!! Can't wait! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter