When will the "Server is busy" nonsense end?

Airb330

DIS Veteran
It is almost impossible to book an ADR successfully.

Not to mention, "Dinner" searches from 6pm-10pm and that is broken as well. If it shows a "Dinner 6pm-10pm" slow only at 7PM, if I then search for 8pm, slots are open for that as well. It used to show all open slots.

It has been over a month, come on Disney. :mad:

It is almost impossible to book an ADR successfully.

Not to mention, "Dinner" searches from 6pm-10pm and that is broken as well. If it shows a "Dinner 6pm-10pm" slow only at 7PM, if I then search for 8pm, slots are open for that as well. It used to show all open slots.

It has been over a month, come on Disney. :mad:

Ugh, sorry. I've been lucky with the site and not had any real problems, but I feel your pain.

I've been moving and changing ADR's this morning with no problems, might be a good time to try again.

When I click on the "things to do---dining reservations" on the top of the page, I get the servers busy message too. For some reason, I decided to scroll down the page & click the "things to do, dining reservations" link from down there. Amazingly, it works fron that link! I've had to do this all week. :confused3 Great new website Disney. :rolleyes2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter