When will 2014 prices come out?

julluvsdisney

"A dream is a wish your heart makes, when you're f
I just got back last night and I'm eager to book next years trip!! It's coming up soon isn't it? Like within a month or two? TIA!

Traditionally, the prices for the following year are released in August.

Two years ago, they released them in July when the economy tanked to stimulate sales.

Last year, again it was early, but in late June. Again, they were hoping to stimulate sales.

If you look at the discounts this year, they are farther apart, suggesting they may go back to August. However, posters who have talked to CM's say they had an inkling it is going to be late June again, in order to stimulate sales.

It is anybody's guess at this point. You will know when the rest of us know - when it is announced and not a minute sooner.

Oh ok. I thought it was a set time every year! Oh well I guess ill have to wait to book :(!im ready when disney is!!

We are looking to book for January 2014. If the prices don't come out until August we are already a month past our 180 days for reservations. Can I just make them and then later get them tied into my hotel reservation? We went in January of this year but booked in September and barely got any reservations.

Same !!! Can't wait, have only been back 3 weeks and I can't even wait.

Last week a my wife said "hey a month ago we were just arriving" ... and at first I was sad .... then I said, a Month Ago ? That means at Max I only have 11 months to wait til we return !!!!

buahahaha

Just tried to look at April 2014 availability and nothing is available. Can I assume this is just because the web doesn't have it yet? What a ridiculous system if so -- online I can choose April 2014 and my dates, but there is nothing in the results?

When do they release availability?

Just tried to look at April 2014 availability and nothing is available. Can I assume this is just because the web doesn't have it yet? What a ridiculous system if so -- online I can choose April 2014 and my dates, but there is nothing in the results?

When do they release availability?

Earlier today I was asking a CM about making reservations for next year and was told that you can make a room-only reservation over the phone up to 499 days in advance. IF I understood him correctly, online booking for 2014 wouldn't be available until later this summer or early fall.

Earlier today I was asking a CM about making reservations for next year and was told that you can make a room-only reservation over the phone up to 499 days in advance. IF I understood him correctly, online booking for 2014 wouldn't be available until later this summer or early fall.

Very helpful! Thanks!

Guess I will call tomorrow... :)

We are looking to book for January 2014. If the prices don't come out until August we are already a month past our 180 days for reservations. Can I just make them and then later get them tied into my hotel reservation? We went in January of this year but booked in September and barely got any reservations.

Yes, anyone can book reservations at 180 days and they are tied to a phone number, not a reservation.

The only disadvantage is that you don't have the 180 days plus ten, if you had a reservation.

Yes, anyone can book reservations at 180 days and they are tied to a phone number, not a reservation.

The only disadvantage is that you don't have the 180 days plus ten, if you had a reservation.

Thank you for your response!

Typically the following year's room rates are released after the ticket price increase. It used to be tickets were increased the first week in August, followed by the room rates for the following year. Last year the ticket increase was mid June, followed by the room rates a couple weeks later. Since the ticket increase was released on 6/3, I would expect 2014 room rates to come out soon.

I looked at my reservation for our May, 2013 trip and it looks like I booked on July 11th. I'm usually Johnny On The Spot when the rates are released so I'm pretty sure that they were released either that same day or a day or two before.

We have been home from Disney just a week and I'm already busting at the seams to book our two week 2014 trip!

We are going in January 2014 (my husband is doing the Dopey) we were able to book a package today when I called. The first person I spoke with offered to book my room only + park tickets. When I asked if I could book a package she transferred me to another person to do it. I believe this option is only available to those booking for the marathon though.

Lauraubie said:
We are going in January 2014 (my husband is doing the Dopey) we were able to book a package today when I called. The first person I spoke with offered to book my room only + park tickets. When I asked if I could book a package she transferred me to another person to do it. I believe this option is only available to those booking for the marathon though.

That is correct. Only marathon participants are able to book for next year for packages.

Typically the following year's room rates are released after the ticket price increase. It used to be tickets were increased the first week in August, followed by the room rates for the following year. Last year the ticket increase was mid June, followed by the room rates a couple weeks later. Since the ticket increase was released on 6/3, I would expect 2014 room rates to come out soon.

I really hope so! I've only been back 2 days and I really can't wait to book!

We are also anxiously awaiting booking for 2014!!! My DH nixed the idea of a quick trip for fall of this year saying that he would rather save up for our November 2014 and make it bigger and better than what we could've done this year!!! AOA November 2014!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter