When is your WDW Vacation?

335 days, LOL...I wish June would get here already so they can release the 2017 packages...waiting is driving me nuts! I want to put something down in concrete!

August 4 - 10. Just booked last night...so excited! Haven't been for almost 5 years!

8/3-8/6 For DD's mini surprise bday trip (one of those wake her w/ the car packed & say get in we're going things). Then, a regular trip 10/7-10/16. When there in August, we're upgrading to AP. So excited for this year! 1st AP, 1st surprise trip for DD, 1st F&W, and 1st MNSSHP. Can't wait! :earsgirl:

June 3-13 at AoA LK suite! It's been a long 5 years since our very first trip! So excited to go again!

July 27th to August 19th, in just 9 days!!!! My kids think we are leaving on August 2nd so their countdown says 15 days, I can't wait to surprise them:dogdance::dogdance:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter