When is the last time you went to Disney?

Our last trip was 2009 and we were scheduled to go this month but had to cancel due to a $3,000 deductible for upcoming surgery.
We are hoping to reschedule for Jan 2014 and make it a 2 week trip for our 30th wedding anniversary.

We were there in Oct 2012. Dh and I are going to DL in feb, and we are planning a trip for June 2014 when dd graduates hs. All this Disney vacationing is why we bought our DVC in November!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

July, and only because my family wanted discounts.

I worked there for a few years and am more than burnt out :headache: I would like to return to Orlando to see friends, but don't miss the parks/guests one bit!

Got back from WDW Nov. 10, 2012.............next trip Jan 2014

Got back from DLR Dec. 7, 2012..................next trip April 2013

I haven't been to Disney since June of 06! Kids grew up, went to college, got jobs and go on their own trips.

Last trip was in 2003. Since then lots of layoffs and money was tight. However, I'm entering the contest every day this month hoping I'll get lucky and be able to take a 10-year "reunion/anniversary" trip. :scratchin

Our last trip was August 2011, going this July :cool1: This probably be it for at least 3-4 years :sad: our daughter is starting Med School this August and will be too busy. She loves Disney as much as me and my husband ;) Our son likes it I wouldn't say loves it :confused3 I don't think I would enjoy Disney as much without my kids going? They aren't kids anymore but...... I have never gone without them and really don't think I want to ;)

We last went at the end of August 2011. We had to stay two extra days because os tropical storm Irene.

Our last WDW trip was October of 2010. :sad:

Well, maybe this "counts" but it doesn't count to me - last April I chaperoned my daughter's high school band on their Spring Band Tour trip to Southern California. It was a whirlwind trip - literally 5 days, and 2 of those days were solid 24-hour straight through driving days to get there and back again on a bus full of teenagers. Once we got to Cali, we had a full schedule of things planned, from Universal Studios, to eating seafood on the beach, to 1 not-even-full day at Disneyland. The kids participated in the Disney Performing Arts program, which was SO cool, but took up most of the afternoon. Then we had to pack back into the bus and we started our journey home again - we didn't even get to stay for fireworks. :( All that did was whet my Disney appetite. I got to ride Pirates, and Haunted Mansion, and The Jungle Cruise. I got to explore the New Pirates' Island, and eat lunch at the Plaza - my favorite place to eat in Disneyland (other than Blue Bayou, of course, but we didn't want to spend that kind of time). But that was about it. And I spent about half my time meeting up with various groups of kids, looking for the GHS tee shirts, and counting noses. :lmao:

Unfortunately, I don't see myself getting back to WDW any time soon, as much as I want to SOOOO badly. It isn't the cost of the vacation itself, it is the cost of getting there. Airline costs for my family of 5 have been running about $3000 every time I have checked. Add another $3000-$5000 for the WDW portion and that is WAY too rich for my budget. :sad:

I will probaby get to California to go to Disneyland again before I get back to WDW - and that's OK. We can drive there (big plus) :drive:, and I'd like to see the new CarsLand, etc. But I sure will miss Epcot!! :worried:

We drove to California this past summer and went to Disneyland for the first time and we are taking a short trip during MLK weekend!! Can't wait!!!

Our last visit was in 2011. We have a visit planned for spring break this year. It's going to be interesting since this will be our first visit since my dh passed away. :sad1: So I have mixed feelings about it. My sons really want to go and some of our cousins are going with us.

We've scaled back a bit, we use to be annual visitors but the restaurants quality has kind of bummed us out. eating is a big thing for us on vacations.

Anyhoo, we're also heading to London in May so I think this may be it for disney for a while.

Our October trip of 2012 was 6 weeks after my DS commited suicide. As a matter of fact he was suppose to join us on our trip.:sad:
Anyways I was nervous how it was going to be especially for my DH; however, I am happy to report it was a great distraction! Their were sad moments for sure, but we did what we could in memory of our son. We had flattey made to look like him and had a family picture taken w/ our Carlton flattey, we rode his favorite rides, ate where he loved to go and looking back it felt like he was really with us!

Good Luck!:goodvibes

August/September of 2012. We will be going back May of 2013, not sure if one week or two yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter