When is the last time you went to Disney?

Spring break 2009. Then that Thanksgiving my Ex DH tried to commit suicide since his doctor dropped the ball with him with his meds for his bi polar. Now I am daily entering the contest in hopes of going back again this time with my two DDs (32,18 yrs old) and my two grandbabies!! pirate: Liam 2 years old, princess: Shelby 4 months old. Crossing my fingers!!!!!!

We went in October 2012. I think it will take a little while until we go again because we are planning a trip to Chile in March of 2014.

November 2012 was the last time I was there.

Booked for April 2013. :)

We were there Dec 2012 :-)

I've been 5 times in the last 27 months due to some random reasoning and a conference. As of right now we have no plans for another trip, but these recent trips were planned anywhere from 2 weeks to 4 months out, so who knows?
We have a few other places on our travel to-do list, and I'm hoping we can fit in this year at least one. At worst it'll be summer 2014 that we head back to WDW

April 2011. Our children were there with their high school band. We are planning a trip to DisneyLand this July, and might go back to WDW in 2014.

Our last visit to Disney was Dec. '10. I'm so ready to go back! We probably won't return until next year.

What about you and your family?

Our last visit was in 2011. We have a visit planned for spring break this year. It's going to be interesting since this will be our first visit since my dh passed away. :sad1: So I have mixed feelings about it. My sons really want to go and some of our cousins are going with us.

We've scaled back a bit, we use to be annual visitors but the restaurants quality has kind of bummed us out. eating is a big thing for us on vacations.

Anyhoo, we're also heading to London in May so I think this may be it for disney for a while.

We were there the last week of May in 2011 for my daughters HS graduation trip. We were booked for this past Thanksgiving but life got in the way and we had to cancel. I'm trying to decide when to go back now. I'm looking at June or just waiting until Thanksgiving again because I really want to see Disney for the Holidays.

Tuesday, going back next week but I'm there every week so it doesn't really count.

WDW or DL never and it's not planned. HK maybe this summer if we can fit it in and I'd love to visit Toyko one day

Hope you can get back soon :goodvibes

The last time I was at Disney was March of 2012.
My ds just asked the other night when we are going back, so going to see if we can sneak in a trip this fall or sooner if possible....

Last there for 10 days end of August 2012. Next trip is for almost 2 weeks end of August 2013. We had always been over the winter months, but after August last year, we are converts. Loved the weather, the crowds, etc. And with Labor Day in there, we can come home Sunday and still get a full day to recover!!

We were there for a wonderful trip in August 2012. It's been several years since we've done Disneyland, and we want to see CarsLand, so looking at doing that this October for a long weekend. We've also never seen the Halloween decorations so that will be fun. It's just not the same as WDW though, and I'm not as excited as I would be for an Orlando trip. Plus a short trip to DL is almost as expensive as our weekling trips to WDW!

We plan to be back in 2014 but with some extended family so it may not be our usual trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter