When is deposit due? and other newbie questions?

Mom+4

<font color=teal>Saved from the loony bin by the T
I took the tour the first week of January, but my husband was not along on this trip. He asked me when the deposit is due (when we sign papers, at closing, or some other time)? Also, if one does not use Disney financing (although it sounds pretty good), where have others gotten financing, and what kind of loan is it? If it is a personal loan, that would be terribly expensive. We already have a home equity loan (close to being paid off, so you don't think we're completely irresponsible). Is it possible to have 2 home equity loans, or a home equity loan and a home equity line of credit? I'm so confused, but REALLY excited, too. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I took the tour the first week of January, but my husband was not along on this trip. He asked me when the deposit is due (when we sign papers, at closing, or some other time)? Also, if one does not use Disney financing (although it sounds pretty good), where have others gotten financing, and what kind of loan is it? If it is a personal loan, that would be terribly expensive. We already have a home equity loan (close to being paid off, so you don't think we're completely irresponsible). Is it possible to have 2 home equity loans, or a home equity loan and a home equity line of credit? I'm so confused, but REALLY excited, too. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Deposit is due when you tell them you want to purchase. You would then have access to your points to book a ressie within 24 hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter