When Everyone is going to Disneyland Resort Paris!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miffy2003 said:
Hi Russ & BCT and welcome!

Russ - hello from Devon :wave:

I'm having real problems editing the post to add you guys to the list, if I can't do it tonight rest assured I will try tomorrow to get you on there :)

Hi Miffy, nice to meet a fellow Devonian!

It's great now that you can fly from Exeter now Russ! Saves a lot of time off the journey for me :)

I agree! We are flying from Exeter on Monday!!!! Not sure if the flights are going to be available in the winter though?

I am new to this board, so a big hello to everyone.
We are staying in the Sequoia Lodge for 5 nights 16-20th July inclusive

Greetings from Lisbon , I'm also a newbie in this board. I'm going back in September 7days/6 nights (I want to take a couple of days to go to Paris) and I will stay at the Sequoia Lodge,this time I decided to go for it and I'm staying in a Montana Room with lake view,as anyone ever stayed there?

Hi all,

We will be going July 1-4 and staying at My Explorers.

I'm going to be there with my sister from the 1st to the 4th of July. Staying at the Disneyland Hotel - woo-hoo! since Dad's paying.

RussUK said:
I agree! We are flying from Exeter on Monday!!!! Not sure if the flights are going to be available in the winter though?

Noooooooo!! I hoped they would be! I thought they were trying to appeal to business people as well as holiday makers?

igirao said:
Greetings from Lisbon , I'm also a newbie in this board. I'm going back in September 7days/6 nights (I want to take a couple of days to go to Paris) and I will stay at the Sequoia Lodge,this time I decided to go for it and I'm staying in a Montana Room with lake view,as anyone ever stayed there?

I have and it was very nice!

Welcome to the Disboards!

Hi, we will be off 2nd - 5th June staying at Disneyland Hotel. My boys think we are going to stay in a b & b somewhere nearby so it will be a great surprise for them (ahh so innocent!!) We travel via Eurostar and got a really good deal due to the renovation work on outside of hotel on the Thursday which meant they gave a discounted price. And when I received train tickets we have a table both ways (well, for now anyway unless they change it!!) So all i need to do is see if I can squeeze into my swimming cozzie, pack my bags and its chocs away!!!

Staying in the Santa Fe from 16th-21st June.

Never stayed in Disneyland Paris before, stayed twice before in the Kyriad in Noisiel but sooooooooo looking forward to it

HI Mandyblue and welcome :)

Just adding you to the list now :)

I'm going on my first DLRP Paris trip on 30th June - 4th July. We'll be there 2-3 days in those dates :)

Hello AndyP and welcome to the Disboards :)

Good to see you here - excited? Where are you staying?

Staying somewhere off property, not sure where, my Dad booked it, buts it not far away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter