When Everyone is going to Disneyland Resort Paris!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miffy2003 said:
Stacey - do join us here for planning :) We all love planning!

Thank you!
Im sure you will be seeing ALOT of me (and fielding alot of questions from me) between now and July! :cool1:

You ask away Stacey :teeth: Between us someone should be able to help with any question you may have! (I do hope that's not famous last words there!)

Great idea:

dlpsteve - Steve and DW Denise - Santa Fe, July 19th-22nd 2005

Hello!

Myself, DH, DD and DS are going 20/01/2006 for three nights staying at Sequoia Lodge and taking as many jumpers as we can fit in our cases!:grouphug:

DD can't wait as it is during Magic Unlimited time and she intends to spend as long as possible on the Rock'n Roller Coaster.:cool1:

Three nights in January should be a breeze to plan due to low crowds, but I'll still be doing it. Hoping that the brochures will be out soon so that I can compare prices - although DH has warned me it will have to be a Tesco Clubcard deal. I think I broke the bank with our recent trip to WDW!:teeth:

Regards
Rosie

Updated, Rosie :)

Don' t you just love those Clubcard deals? :cheer2:

I will be there from 16. May 2005 - 20. May 2005. Trip number 8 and the longest so far! 5 entire days! :flower: I'm counting the hours!!!
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

We're going to trek across the pond early May 2006. We have to be in Rome for a college reunion, and we're bringing the kids DD 5, and DS 3 to see DH's family that still lives there. We want to finish off the trip with a few days at Disney Paris. There are a lot of logistics to work out, but I'm hoping that advance planning will make things runs smoothly! Hello to all! I look forward to getting to know you guys and learning all the ins about EuroDisney!
:wave2:

Added you to the list Boo! Let me know when your plans firm up :)

Marcus ka - wow, 5 days! That will be excellent. What are your plans?

I will going with my wife on May 23rd to the 27th and again hopefully week begining 19th December! Just can't get enough of the place!!

Hello RussUK and welcome to the DIS!! :wave2: Two trips in one year sounds like a good idea to me!!

Have just booked dlp for June. Just dh and I for our 10th wedding anniversary weekend. Kids going to grans for the weekend and we are going to have fun fun fun.

DW and i are off to DLP on 29th May for our "5th Wedding Anniversary Trip :grouphug: to all.
No kids I hope we have a house left when we get back.

Orlando Quality Inn International Easter 2000
DLRP Easter2003 with DS no.2 also my 50th Birthday
DLRP 29th May 2005 25th Wedding Anniversary Trip :hourglass

Bexx said:
Hello RussUK and welcome to the DIS!! :wave2: Two trips in one year sounds like a good idea to me!!

Hi Bexx, thanks for the welcome! I have lurked for a while and decided to stick my nose in!! This will be our third trip and the one that we are hoping to do in christmas is my prize from the Space Mountain 2 website contest thing!!

the one that we are hoping to do in christmas is my prize from the Space Mountain 2 website contest thing!!

Wow - well done!!! :Pinkbounc And very pleased you decided to stick your nose in and join us! :wave2:

Thought I replied....oops! :) It will be me, DH, DD (3), and DD (1) at the Disneyland hotel - castle club! Yipeeee! Only 4 more days to go!

Hi Russ & BCT and welcome!

Russ - hello from Devon :wave:

I'm having real problems editing the post to add you guys to the list, if I can't do it tonight rest assured I will try tomorrow to get you on there :)

please can i join the list i am going on the 27 th. :banana:
Only 9 days to go
nikki :bounce:

Please can my clan be added 7 of us going staying at Hotel Cheyenne from the 5th July 2005 to 7th July 2005.

Sharon. :wave2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter