When everyone is going to Disneyland Paris update 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
:cool1: Yippppeeeee it's Ticker Time!!! :cool1:

Please can you add me to the list?

We are going back October 23rd - 27th staying at Sequoia Lodge in the Golden Forest Club - very excited about that!! :hyper:

6 months and 1 day to go.....

:thanks:

DH and I will be there 4th - 6th August, Sequoia Lodge Honeymoom Suite to celebrate our 20th Wedding Anniversary and my 50th Birthday later this year :yay:

Decided not to wait for an offer but splurge on something special - kids will wish they were joining us now :rotfl:!

Ok - please add Johnny and I in to the thread!

May 25th - June 1st (Huge family holiday)
July 20th - 22nd (Anniversary trip)
October 29th - November 2nd (Halloween trip with party)
December 23rd - 27th Christmas in Disney!

All of site. Making the most of those passes this year! Now where are my tickers.....

September 25th - September 29th 2013 in HNY (for our honeymoon!!) :cloud9:

added for you :goodvibes.

DH and I will be there 4th - 6th August, Sequoia Lodge Honeymoom Suite to celebrate our 20th Wedding Anniversary and my 50th Birthday later this year :yay:

Decided not to wait for an offer but splurge on something special - kids will wish they were joining us now :rotfl:!

very exciting - added for you :).

June 13th-16th staying in Hotel Cheyenne, first trip to DLPR, we are very excited.

added for you :goodvibes

Ok - please add Johnny and I in to the thread!

May 25th - June 1st (Huge family holiday)
July 20th - 22nd (Anniversary trip)
October 29th - November 2nd (Halloween trip with party)
December 23rd - 27th Christmas in Disney!

All of site. Making the most of those passes this year! Now where are my tickers.....

phew I think I've added them all now Lisa :rotfl:.

Hello everyone,
We hope to visit for 4 days during the first week of July 2013. It'll be our second trip (1st was in March 2009) and we plan on keeping it a secret from our 4 children (4, 7, 12 & 15) for as long as possible.
We'll stay off site (possibly in Campanile, Bussy Saint Georges or a nearby gîte) and tell the kids we're just stopping off to break the journey on the drive to the Languedoc for our summer holidays.
The APs seem to be the best value for us, so hopefully we'll squeeze in another trip next Spring!
I've lurked around here for a while and find the forum to be very helpful with excellent tips and information.
UPDATE:
As Burns so aptly said, "The best laid schemes of mice and men, often go awry" Through the combined scheduling headaches of work & the housesitter our Disney plans have been amended as follows - 3 nights at Explorers and 2 days in the parks. We didn't go for APs after all, instead we got €59 2 day hopper tickets from CE Multiavantages. We'll be in the parks on Tuesday & Wednesday July 2 & 3 which I hoped won't be too crazy busy. The countdown begins :)

26th-30th May - Off Site, Séjours & Affaires Rive Gauche Serris-Val d'Europe.

Hi all,
We have a trip booked to stay at the New York Hotel from 11th to 14th June this year. We are a party of five, myself, husband, daughter, son-in-law and 4 year old grand-daughter Olivia who absolutely adores the Disney Princesses.
It is the first experience of DLP or any other Disney resort for all of us.....we are all looking forward to it, although our little princess doesn't know she is going yet.:cheer2:

Just booked: 18th - 22nd September - 4 days - staying off site, Séjours & Affaires Rive Gauche Serris-Val d'Europe. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

UPDATE:
As Burns so aptly said, "The best laid schemes of mice and men, often go awry" Through the combined scheduling headaches of work & the housesitter our Disney plans have been amended as follows - 3 nights at Explorers and 2 days in the parks. We didn't go for APs after all, instead we got €59 2 day hopper tickets from CE Multiavantages. We'll be in the parks on Tuesday & Wednesday July 2 & 3 which I hoped won't be too crazy busy. The countdown begins :)

amended for you :).

26th-30th May - Off Site, Séjours & Affaires Rive Gauche Serris-Val d'Europe.

first offsite trip added for you Steve :goodvibes.

Hi all,
We have a trip booked to stay at the New York Hotel from 11th to 14th June this year. We are a party of five, myself, husband, daughter, son-in-law and 4 year old grand-daughter Olivia who absolutely adores the Disney Princesses.
It is the first experience of DLP or any other Disney resort for all of us.....we are all looking forward to it, although our little princess doesn't know she is going yet.:cheer2:

Welcome to the site kookaburra :wave2: - dates are added to the index for you.

Just booked: 18th - 22nd September - 4 days - staying off site, Séjours & Affaires Rive Gauche Serris-Val d'Europe. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

added for you :goodvibes.

Myself and 6year old dd will be back at the magic July 23rd - 27th. Staying at val d Europe , really excited to be staying offsite lol :cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter