When everyone is going to Disneyland Paris update 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going 2-6 October for my birthday on the 3rd! I'm staying at the Hotel New York.

It's my 6th trip to DLP and it's gonna be awesome :cool1:

Hello everyone,

:) My husband and i are planning our 1st trip to Paris this June 2013
we cannot wait to see Disneyland Paris as well as Paris itself.
I am a seasonal cast member for wdw and would like to know if cast member receive discount at disneyland paris hotels. and who we would have to contact to book our hotel and possibly if they have dining plan too. We will be in Paris June 8 to the 15th.

thank you
Katnywdw

List updated :)
Hello everyone,

:) My husband and i are planning our 1st trip to Paris this June 2013
we cannot wait to see Disneyland Paris as well as Paris itself.
I am a seasonal cast member for wdw and would like to know if cast member receive discount at disneyland paris hotels. and who we would have to contact to book our hotel and possibly if they have dining plan too. We will be in Paris June 8 to the 15th.

thank you
Katnywdw

Hi Katnywdw :welcome: to the Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board.

This is a friendly board, please join in on any thread or if you have any questions please start a new one of your own.

If you haven't had a look yet, the DLP DISboard posting rules are here and the DIS posting guidelines can be found here. :)

I'm afraid I can't help with CM discounts but there is a CM forum on the DIS and hopefully someone there will be able to help you. You'll find it on the main page just above Technical Support. As for the dining plan, there is a facility to pre-purchase vouchers for either half-board or full board (breakfast is already included with the Disney hotels) but it's far more restrictive then the WDW dining plan and doesn't really save you money, just benefits you if you like to budget in advance.

Hi,

Joshua, Julie and Johnny - Disneyland Hotel, 4 nights - 3rd/6th June 2013.

Thanks.

:)

14th - 16th May, thinking of Kyriad atm as its so cheap. My brother, who hasnt been for well over a decade when we were kids, is coming along :)

We are going July 26 for one day only as part of our few days in Paris on our three week European Vacation. Me, wife, and three teenage daughters.

We have just booked our first disneyland Paris holiday as a family I went with school years ao but can't really remember it.

I will be travelling with my husband and our two sons aged one and two!

I can't wait we are staying in the disneyland Paris hotel for 4 nights in October. 17th -21st!

We have just booked 2 trips.
August 5th - 7th with my SIL and nephew

December 31st - Jan 2nd

Staying off site both times. We are buying dream AP's on the August trip so we are hoping to have a few 2 or 3 night stays over the following year.

We are going May 6th to 10th staying in the Newport Bay Club. 2 very excited adults and 2 even more excited princesses LOL x

We also just booked another 2 night trip to take my parents back again for Halloween (we are going to make good use of our AP's!)

October 30th - November 1st.

Hi,
We just booked a trip for October.
We are staying at the Santa Fe from October 7th to 11th and Im fit to burst!! Kids dont know and Im hopping around the house!! After 7 trips you'd think the magic would begin to wear thin but I actually think I'm getting more excited!

Hello everyone,
We hope to visit for 4 days during the first week of July 2013. It'll be our second trip (1st was in March 2009) and we plan on keeping it a secret from our 4 children (4, 7, 12 & 15) for as long as possible.
We'll stay off site (possibly in Campanile, Bussy Saint Georges or a nearby gîte) and tell the kids we're just stopping off to break the journey on the drive to the Languedoc for our summer holidays.
The APs seem to be the best value for us, so hopefully we'll squeeze in another trip next Spring!
I've lurked around here for a while and find the forum to be very helpful with excellent tips and information.

Have you looked at apartments in val de europe great for familys serries sjours, adigio , hip park, prestridge apsrts look on travel republic for good prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter